2

Lienna wakes up, confused at what happened last night. She sits up and looks to the side of her, where a gorgeous man slept next to her.

he's so pretty

She thinks to herself.

She looks down at herself, noticing she was naked, then looking back at the guy who had on boxers and was shirtless. "Shit" she whispers, having memories resurface from last night. She gets up and looks for her phone, where it lay on the dresser.

11:36 she read.

She finds her clothes, in a rush to put them back on, almost falling. The dude starts to wake up. "Why're you in such a rush, beautiful?" He asks. "Look, last night was the best night I've ever had, but it was a mistake" Lienna starts, putting her shoes back on. He sits up. "Well can I have your number?" He asks her. She rolls her eyes And gives in. "What's your name again?" She asks. "Brandon. Were you drunk?" He asks. "No, I've just never met you before" she shrugs her shoulders.

"You need a ride home? I can drive you" He asks. "You didn't have a car last night, how do you have one now?" She asks. "I went with my friends, which they're probably here right now, so I suggest you just let me take you home." He smiles. "Fine. I'm gonna be in so much trouble!" She pouts. "Aren't you 19? Why're you gonna be in trouble?" He questions. "Yeah but that's just how my parents are, I'm not here to chat I just need to get home!" She says annoyed. He rolls his eyes. "You know, you're really pushy.." He says. Lienna gave him a look. He puts his hands up in surrender and puts on sweats, a shirt, and slides.

They walk out of the room, to see Austin walk out of his. Austin had wide eyes. "Well..hello?" He says, almost as a question for Brandon. Brandon must've given Austin a look because Austin immediately looked down to the ground and walked away. "Your friends are weird" Lienna giggles. Brandon smiles at her little laugh. "You have no idea." He says. They walk down the stairs. "You want any breakfast?" Brandon asks. "No, I really need to get home..but thanks." She says rushingly. Brandon nods.

"Yo! Where are my keys?" Brandon asks as he walks in the living room. The boys look at him, then Lienna, then back to him. Nick shook his head. "They're on the coffee table" Edwin answers.

damn..he's so fine

Lienna thinks to herself, staring at Edwin.

Brandon looks at her and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah let's go" He says grabbing his keys and unlocking the door, opening it and letting Lienna out. They both get in the car and start driving. "What's your address?" He asks. "Um I'm not giving you my address. I'll just tell you where to go" she says. "Do you even know where you are? Los Angelas is huge!" He says, looking at her crazy. "I was born and raised here, 'Brandon'" she rolls her eyes. "Why are you so stuck up? You weren't like this last night." He says. She looks at him.

"I was not myself last night, okay? And I think it's disrespectful as hell to say I'm stuck up." She says. "Matter of fact, I'll walk..asshole" she says, grabbing her bag and opening the door. "Look I didn't mean it! Please just get back in the car." He says, mentally facepalming himself. Lienna looks at him. He looked sincere. She looks away. "Ugh". She gets back in the car. "8245 Normandy Avenue.." She says. Brandon grabs his phone and types it in. "Alright." Brandon starts driving.

The ride was mostly silent, only the GPS talking and giving directions. Best Part played on the radio.

I just wanna see how beautiful you are,
You know that I see it, I know you're a star,
where you go I follow, no matter how far,
If life is a movie, then you're the best part

Brandon sang.

Lienna looked at him, taken a back by his voice. "Damn, pretty boy" She laughs. He smiles. "You should be a singer or some shit cause' that's talent!" She says. Brandon contemplated on telling her. He sighed. "You promise to just talk to me like a normal person when I tell you this?" Brandon asks. Lienna nods, confused. "I'm in a boy band".