8

Caption this 💗💝💓💕💞💘💖•

Lienna stayed at the house almost the whole day.

Brandon was on the computer producing music like he usually did. Lienna was bored and didn't know what to do.

"Brandon" she dragged his name out and pouted. "Yes?" He responded back

"Can we go somewhere?" She asked. "You know I have to work, baby" he said. Lienna rolled her eyes. "I'm just gonna go" She says, giving a peck on his cheek. He grabs her arm as she turns away and turns her back around. He gives her a kiss. She pulls away and her cheeks turned into a light shade of pink. "What's wrong my love?" He asks. "Nothing. I just need to go home. My friends are probably waiting on me" she smiles.

"I love you" He says. "I love you too" She says, walking out and closing the door.

She turns to the stairs, until she runs into Edwin. She flashes a quick smile. "Hey" He says, shirtless.

oh my-

"Hey Edwin" Lienna finally says. "You going home?" Edwin asks. Lienna nods. "You want me to walk you outside?" He asks. "It's okay-" He cuts her off. "No, I insist" he says, his New York accent thick. Before Lienna spoke Brandon came out of his room, Lienna and Edwin standing there awkwardly.

Edwin immediately smiles. "Hey B. I was just gonna walk Lienna outside" he says. "Oh..okay" Brandon says, walking toward the bathroom. "Bye Lienna" He says behind the door. "Bye Brandon" she laughs.

"Alright" She says, walking downstairs, Edwin following behind.

He slowly walks in front of her and opens the door, holding it for her. She smiles and walks through the door toward her car. "Thanks, Ed" She says, opening her car door. "No problem. You and Brandon? Y'all okay?" He asks. Lienna replayed his question in her head for a few seconds. "Yeah. We're official" she smiles. Edwin smiles at her smile and nods. "Cool. Be safe" he says, walking back inside.

20 minutes later..

Direct messages

edwinhonoret
Hey :)
liennapaige
Hey Edwin 😂
edwinhonoret
did you make it home
safely?
liennapaige
Yeah I did lmao
edwinhonoret
oh okay. Just checking
on you
liennapaige
Thanks. Imma gts
edwinhonoret
Alright. Ttyl