Welcome to the Zones

This is California 2019. The desolate wasteland of what once was.

In the centre of this place is Battery city, run by Better Living Industries, the ones who saved us from the Fires of 2012 and emerged victorious in the two year long Analog wars, the freedom fighters were crushed in their efforts.

Many of the freedom fighters became Draculoids with the notable exception of Cherri Cola, Dr. Death Defying, who came back from death after making a deal with the Phoenix Witch. And the leader of them all, a woman, she had a son born before the wars. Another child was on its way, a girl. The one who will save us all.

Outside Battery city lie the Zones, a vast desert that goes on for miles. The satellites of the city give way to the stars and the skies fill with radio static.

The emptiness may start to get to you when you're out of Zone 3, where very few people wonder.

Zone 6 and beyond are mysterious in themselves. No one has been outside Zone 6. Nobody can afford to. Supplies and populations may be within a few miles or it maybe just vast expanses of empty desert with no protection from the depleting ozone layer.

The Zones are the home of the Killjoys, Children born of violence and rock and roll. Vowing to one day end the regime of Bl/Ind.

The Girl will make it to the zones guided by the leaders of the Killjoys, known as the Fabulous Four. They will free Battery city and open it to the Zones.