Last radio

*Transmission received.....1:09pm*

*Alright Children. The lights are out and the fight is over.

The Fabulous Four were ghosted in The Better Living Headquarters, all but three nights have passed since.
Considered by many the leaders of the Killjoys. We can't mourn, they're coming.
Keep your guns close and die with your mask on if you've got to. Prepare for the attacks to come.

Three nights ago we lost Party Poison, Jet Star, Kobra Kid and Fun Ghoul. Cherri Cola went missing a few days prior and we don't know of his whereabouts.
While I can't say who they were protecting in case they're listening, their mission was ultimately successful despite their deaths.

Listen Tumbleweeds, Better Living Industries is ruthless, take care and stay away from the city. It certainly ain't looking up. The party's over.

It's time for me, Dr. D, to start running and say goodbye for a little while.
And I know you're going to miss me, so I'll leave you with this.

You know that big ball of radiation we call the sun? Well it'll burst you into flames if you stay in one place too long.
So remember, even if you're dusted, you may be gone. But out here in the desert your shadow lives on without you.

This is Dr. Death Defying, signing off.*

*Transmission terminated*