3. Motorbaby

"Ghoul?" Kobra's head popped up from the back of the sofa. Ghoul napped on the sofa.
"Ghoul." He repeated.
"What do you want?" He grizzled and rolled over.
"I need you to help me get revenge on Jet for the foot snake."
Ghoul immediately pricked up.
"Revenge? Now you're talking." Ghoul sat up quickly.
"So, what's the plan?" Kobra hopped onto the sofa next to him.

Jet and Poison scrubbed the purple graffiti from the walls.
"Jet I want to get revenge on Ghoul."
"For the hair thing?"
"Yep."
"You're asking me?"
"Uh, yes."
"I'll help when we're done with this."
"Right. Thanks" Poison continued removing paint while purple stained water ran down his arms. "What's on the radio?"
"Uh, DJ Hot Chimp's on." Jet fiddled with the radio knobs.
"That's cool, turn it up." Poison replied.

"It's 2:13 on the Sky motherfuckers and that means the Crash Queen's guide to the Zones is on. I'm the host, DJ Hot Chimp and I'm currently on my way back from my first raid of 2019.
News from the Lobby; Scarecrow Korse has a new lace ruffle on his shirt, probably coz NewsAgoGo shot a hole in it-"

Poison scoffed. "What is even the point of this show?" He laughed.
"Nothing other than the fact that it's entertaining." Jet said.
"Getting the scoop on Korse's fashion sense is great too." Show Pony butted in.
"Are you going to help out at all?" Jet hinted at them.
"Afraid not Tumbleweeds, I gotta run."
Jet shook his head.
"Back to the radio I guess."

"I got some hot gossip on Mad Gear and the Missile Kid, as most of you know they both went off the grid after their last concert in Zone 4. Worry not Children, Mad Gear gave a statement on channel 6 this morning assuring us that they're fine and will be finishing their tour when they get rid of the Dracs on their tails.

Anyway look at the time it's 3:05, I have to go now but I'll be back next week, same time. Sayonara."

"That was a weird experience." Poison said.
"Yep. That's Hot Chimp." Jet agreed. "Anyway we're done here. Let's go before we get fried."

Dr. Death Defying came in that night from his radio shack across near the diner.
"Hey Dr. D." Jet said, sipping on an energy drink. "Did you listen to the Crash Queen's guide to the Zones?"
"Always." He replied. "Chuck me a Zone Runner." Poison threw the energy drink to him as the door flew open.
"Ah, Hot Chimp herself." Dr. Death said, just as Ghoul leapt in through a window and fired a load of vulture shit at Jet with a spud gun.
"Why Ghoul!?" Jet raised his arms.
"Just instructed to carry out some sweet revenge." He replied. "Courtesy of the Kobra Kid."
"Why?"
"You tattooed a snake on my foot." Kobra came in as if on command.
"I was drunk!" Jet said, exasperated.
"And now we're even." Kobra replied. "No hard feelings."
"And now I have bird shit on my jacket."
"Whatever way you look at it."

In the middle of this commotion a little girl with a biker hat eating a sandwich followed Hot Chimp in.

"I found her in Zone 1." Hot Chimp told Dr. D. "She had these papers with her." D looked the papers over before deciding.
"Yeah these are fake." He said.
"Why would you say that?" Hot Chimp asked.
"They say she's supposed to be a 16 year old boy named Kai Hollis."
"Ah."

Ghoul's ears pricked up at the mention of the name. He came over.
"I knew Kai." He told D and Hot Chimp. He read over the papers. Kneeling down to the girl, he spoke to her.
"You're Grace Hollis aren't you?"
She nodded and then said in response.
"You're short."
"Seriously her too!?" Ghoul rolled his eyes and looked towards Dr. Death.
"Weellll-" he began.
"Never mind don't finish that." Ghoul stood again. "D she has to stay with us. I promised Kai I would look after her."
D thought for a moment.
"Ok the rest of you go clean up the storage room so we can use the bunks again. Show Pony can take any stuff we don't need to trade at Tommy's for some extra Carbons."