7 Look Alive Sunshine

Party Poison leaped up, pulling on his jeans and grabbing his jacket. He followed Jet Star out.

Show Pony pushed aside the loose board in the wall and came through.
"Cherri's gone out to try slow them down." They flicked through the vinyls eventually picking out a Mad Gear and Missile Kid record.

Dr. Death Defying had brought in his recording equipment to block up radio signals.

The girl handed Jet and Poison their ray gun holsters and a can of Power Pup.

Kobra Kid loaded his gun and sat down with the others to try choke down some Power Pup.

Fun Ghoul stood and started packing their things as Dr. D started the radio show.
Static buzzed slightly and the familiar track began.

"Look alive sunshine."

Poison knelt down to the girls level.
"Ok Motorbaby, grab your things. Don't take too long." As she ran off he took the spare ammo explosives off the shelf.

"109 in the Sky but the pigs won't quit. You're here with me, Dr. Death Defying."

The girl came out with the radio and a bunch of heavily doodled letters.

"I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter.
Pumping out the slaughtermatic sounds to keep you alive."

Jet and Kobra heaved their long distance radio and detonators into the car.

"A system failure for the masses. Antimatter for the masterplan."

Ghoul lay Pansy on the bunk and said his goodbyes.

"Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny."

Kobra loaded the Power Pup.

"This one's for all you Rock'n'rollers, all you Crash Queens and Motorbabies."

Ghoul came and took the girl's hands.
Not knowing what else to say he just whispered.
"Destroya is on our side Babyjoy." He wrapped his arms around her, hoping she couldn't sense the shaking fear.

"Listen up!"

"Are we all ready?" Jet asked. Small uncertain nods followed.

"The Future is Bulletproof."

Show Pony stood at the door, ray gun at the ready.

"The Aftermath is Secondary."

Draculoids appeared through the heatwaves.

"It's time to do it now and do it loud."

They all glanced once more at Dr. D and Show Pony. Who didn't look away but but said quietly.
"Run."

"Killjoys, Make Some Noise."