Part 3: The Start of Something Magical

You and Dean are together. A couple. It's only been two days and you still can't stop thinking about it. It was fast and shocking, but there was something there. Deep down you knew that there's always been something there. You've been hurt a lot. And so has Dean. That's why you guys use to get on so well. When you kissed, it was magical. Something you've never experienced before. Something you've never experienced with Josh. But that's all you've ever wanted in life. To be loved.

You attempt to roll over and quickly regret it. Sharp pains make you inhale and squeeze your eyes shut. It's early in the morning and you debate if you should get out of bed or stay in the warmth it was providing you with. You yawn and stare at the ceiling. Bobby let you sleep in his bed, and the boys all slept in the living room. It wasn't the most comfortable bed ever, but these past few nights have been the best nights sleep you've had since you've left. Of course you tried to argue with the boys that you should have the couch, but of course, they won. Don't argue with a Winchester or a Singer. You'll never win.

Your injuries are just now starting to heal. The process may be slow, but it's going. Your eye had gotten so swollen that you couldn't see out of it, but this morning you finally can. The bruising on your arms, legs and back still look horrible, if anything they look even worse. But again, it's going. And every move you make reminds you of just how bad your wounds truly are. The boys have been trying to help you, even though you say no. They do it anyways. They're stubborn, but hey, so are you.

You sigh and manage to sit up. Your spine pops and you let out a painful groan. You slide out from the covers and stand up. The cool wooden floor send chills up your spine. You shiver and feel how much your back aches. Your stomach growls as you realize that you had skipped dinner last night. And lunch. And breakfast. Guess you had lost your appetite. You walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. You examined your face and notice that your eye looked a bit better. Not as swollen and your eye was finally visible. Progress.

You walk to the stairs and slowly walk down with every painful step. The tiny creaks matched the heart beat of pain that was going through your body. You got to the bottom and looked around. Dean was on the couch with his back faced you, Bobby in his chair with his hat over his face, and Sam... Where's Sam? You turn and quietly tip toe into the kitchen. Sam is at the table, his head on a pile of papers with his laptop open. You smile at the scene and quietly walk to the fridge. You open it up and look around. For some reason you lose your appetite again. You grab a beer and smile. You open the bottle as the fridge closes. It makes a slight slam and Sam's head jolts up.

He makes a slight yelp and looks to you, his messy hair covering his face.

"Sorry, Sam!" you whisper.

He looks at you and blinks a few times.

"Oh, (Y/N). Hey, no it's okay."

He looks at your beer and yawns.

"Breakfast?" he asks.

You look down and shrug.

"Only thing that tastes good anymore."

He sadly smiles and leans back to stretch and makes a tiny moan. You take a gulp of your beer and stare off into deep thought.

"(Y/N)?"

Your head shoots up.

"You okay? How are you feeling?"

You smile and take another swig.

"I'm okay," you lie.

"Are you okay?" you ask him.

He nods and smiles.