Part 6: Monster

Throbbing. That's all you feel. A horrible throbbing pain in your head. It matches with the beating of your heart. With every pulse, the pain gets worse. You slowly wake up. Your eyes flutter open, then close again. You lift up your head and go to grab it with your hands. You grunt when your hands don't move. Your eyes fly open as you struggle against whatever is bounding your hands together.

You look around and now come to your senses. You're in a dark small room. The only light on is a small ceiling bulb, that flickered. You realize that you're sitting upright on a chair, with your hands tied behind your back. With...what is it? A zip tie. Perfect.

You exhale and close your eyes. Okay, what had Bobby taught you.

Check your surroundings. Does the place look familiar? You look around once more. A little wooden table sits by a large steel door. It was the only entrance in the room. And the only exit. But overall, no. This place doesn't look familiar.

Do you have any weapons on you that they didn't see? You attempt to take your hands and check your pockets. Nothing. Nothing at all! You exhale and tell yourself not to cry.

Do you know the person that took you? You look down, defeated. Yes.

Several minutes pass when you finally hear some come commotion outside of the door. Your head looks up as you embrace yourself for what's about to happen next. The door handle slowly turns and the door creaks open. Your body tenses up as Josh walks in. He smiles at you.

Don't show fear. Don't let him know that you're scared. He walks up and bends down to face you. You see a smear of a dark red substance just under his lip. You automatically know what it is. You stare at him straight in his eyes, never looking away. He smiles once more and pushes back a piece of your hair behind your ear. You look flinch away from his touch.

"Oh, (y/n)-"

"How did you become this." you interrupt him.

His smile falls. His stands up and walks to the little desk by the door and sit.

"Remember when you got home late that night?" he asks.

You nod.

"I know why now. I know what you killed."

You stayed silent.

"What happened?" you asked.

"Well, when you knocked me out," he smiles,

"they found me."

"Who?" you asked, irritated.

"The vampires you failed to kill."

Your eyes go wide. Failed to kill?! Did you miss some? You never missed one! You always got them all! How? How?!

"That's impossible!"

He laughs and raises his hands.

"Apparently not. You see, they came for you. But instead, they found me. They took me, turned me and we found you. The hunters became the hunted. And now your little boy toy will be our dinner."

You felt your inside's boil with anger!

"No! You leave him alone!"

He stands up and starts pacing the room.

"Too late."

You start thrashing your body around, screaming. Screaming as loud as you can.

"NOBODY CAN HEAR YOU!" he screams back, mimicking you.

You stop and look at him.

"If you lay a finger on any of them, I will kill you!"

He just laughs.