Part 9: It Has To Be Done

Human blood!

He injected you with human blood! No! You lay on the ground and just cry. He stares at you and smiles as Dean and Sam grab Josh by his shoulders and pull him off of you. Bobby rushes to you and examines your neck. Josh kicks Sam back and grabs Dean by his throat.

Rage fills your body and you jump up and grab the machete. Josh is whispering something to Dean when you walk up behind him. You grip the machete and with one quick movement, you swing. Josh's head goes rolling across the floor as his body falls. Dean slides down the wall and catches his breath. He looks up to you and you start crying.

"(Y/n)?" he asks.

You look up and drop the machete. He walks up to you and you back up.

"Don't come near me." you say.

He puts up his hands.

"It's okay. We're gonna help you!"

You look at Dean then to Bobby, as he helps Sam.

"There's nothing you can do! It's in me! The blood! It's too late!"

"Don't say that!" says Dean.

He looks at Bobby.

"Right?! Tell her the cure will still work!"

Bobby looks at you and then back to the ground. The cure was useless and Dean knew it. You covered your face and let out hard sobs. You're a monster. You can't change. Dean walks up and wraps you in his arms. You embrace him and cry.

But the monster inside takes over. Your eyes snap open and you press your face into his neck. You open your mouth once more and then reality comes crashing back. You shove Dean back and stare at him!

"I'm dangerous! Please!" you beg.

"Please! You know what to do! You have to! Before I can hurt anyone!"

Dean stares at you mortified. He shakes his head. Tears stream down his face.

"No! Don't even talk like that!"

"Dean!" you plead.

You look at Bobby and Sam. They're standing up, while Bobby supports him. You look at Bobby and he nods his head, giving you his support. He slowly walks to the door with Sam. He looks back and smiles. You know deep down that's his way of saying he loves you. You return the smile and catch your breath. Bobby and Sam walk out of the room and it just leaves you and Dean.

You look back at him and you pick up the machete. You walk up to Dean and place it in his hand. He takes a deep breath, trying to stop crying.

"Please," you say.

"I want you to do it." He grips the machete and looks at you.

"I love you so much." He says, caressing your face.

"I know," you breath out.

"I love you."

You close your eyes and embrace the impact. Dean raises his arm and shuts his eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" he yells.

And with one quick motion, you're gone.

(Okay! I lied! There will be one more part! Part 10 will be the last part of this series! I'm super excited! Eeeek!)