Part 4: Boyfriends and Exes and Vampires, Oh My!

You finally told them. It's been over two months and you and Dean finally told Sam and Bobby about your relationship. Of course they were shocked. Not at the fact that you guys were dating, but the fact that you kept it a secret. They were so ecstatic for you for two. And ecstatic at the fact that you were slowly getting better as well.

Your dark bruises were finally gone and your swollen eye was healed. But sometimes when it rains your whole entire body aches. So on those certain days you like to lay in bed and do absolutely nothing but sleep. You still cry. All the time actually. It's become part of your daily routine. You might be getting over the physical hurt, but the mental damage was still there. It will always be there. Some days are good, some days are bad. But you manage to hide the bad days pretty good.

It's been over two months and the nest of vamps you guys are trying to hunt are still killing innocent people. The only thing the boys have done is kill 3 vampires who were known to be apart of the killing spree. But of course, they'd rather die than give up their blood brothers. Almost fifty more people have died in the last two months, and it was driving the boys insane.

They kept blaming themselves, as if it was their fault. Of course it wasn't. It was no ones fault, but those leeches. Not knowing where to look is driving them up a wall! But all of that's about to quickly change. You guys got a lead from a local hunter Bobby contacted by the name of Harry. He had given us an amazing lead of an old abandoned warehouse.

It use to be where druggies use to hang, until the vamps took over. Two different types of junkies. Funny. The hunter had told Bobby that he had hunted some vampires not too long back, and followed them back to that warehouse. More than likely they're back at their home base.

"Okay! Let's go hunt down these sons of bitches!" exclaims Dean.

Everyone's finishing up gathering supplies for the hunt. And for the first time since you've been there, they're allowing you to go. But you're staying in the Impala that will be hidden and, as Dean said,

"So the 'lost boys' won't sniff you out."

You smile and grab a blade to put it in your back pocket.

"Movie references! I missed those!" you say, smiling.

He looks up and winks.

"More where those came from."

You laugh as he quickly kisses you and picks up his bag. You and Dean have still been going slow. Just kissing, occasionally will fall asleep together, the normal. And it's been perfect. Like you've said before, he's perfect.

"Alright, you guys ready?"

Everyone says yes and picks up their supplies.

"And (Y/N), remember what we went over-"

"I know, I know. Stay in the car with my cell, keep my knife in my hand and watch out for blood suckers."

He looks at you and smiles.

"I know I've said it a million times this morning, but I don't even want you going. I just want you to be safe."

He warms your heart with those words and you can't help but pull him in for another kiss.

Sam makes a disgusted noise and Bobby exhales.

"Alright, should we get going or should we give you two a minute?" asks Bobby, walking towards the door.

Dean laughs and stares at you.

"I'll take the minute."

You laugh and jokingly hit his chest.