The Begining

Hey so enjoy my attempt at a Percy Jackson crossover! And I apologize if I didn't get the ADHD right. Anyway I don't own Percy Jackson or Young Justice sadly. Otherwise things would have been different, like Wallace West  "ceasing". So on with the story! Also this is a fem Percy story!

Percy POV
I was enjoying the peace while I could. The borders were back up, the tree was alive along with Thalia, and the golden fleece was safe. Sooner or later though I would get dragged in to something.
I just knew my peace wouldn't last. I mean is it to much to ask for? Just one break from life threatening situations! Okay back on track brain.

Anyway l was just about to go to the beach with my baby bro Tyson to say hi to rainbow. Sadly then my stupid demigod luck came into play as good old Wise Girl came up to me.

"Percy! Chiron sent me to find you, apparently there's someone he wants you to meet!"

"Do you know why? I didn't piss any gods off did I?"

"Just go!" She said exasperated.

I decided not to piss off the daughter of Athena and started my journey to the big house. I mean it can't be my mom since she's a mortal so it's a demigod or God. I really hope it isn't a God! I've been trying very hard not to piss one off! I really don't want to become a grease stain!

My thoughts were cut short as I reached my doom! I took a deep breathe. Come on Percy you can do this! You went to the Underworld at twelve and the Sea of Monsters at thirteen! Suck it up and face whatever powerful entity is beyond that door!

As I walked in I saw Chiron and a lady who looked really familiar. She was tall with olive skin, black hair, and startling blue eyes. They looked a little like Thalia's electric blue, but they were calmer and looked like that were older and had seen many things. That didn't help me place where I'd seen her before though.

"Ah Percy I would like you to meet Diana Prince."