You want me to do WHAT!

Hi so shout out to Pjo4life010206 for being the first to comment on any of my stories!

Percy POV

"Hello Persephone!"

I looked at the woman trying to read her. She had a kindness for in her eyes along with a bit of innocence. Kind of like a child getting used to how the world worked.

"Why are you here?" I asked "And what do you want?"

She and Chiron exchanged glances, kinda like he and Annie do. They seemed to be discussing about what to say next.

"Percy, Diana has an interesting proposition for you."

I looked at them and motioned with my hand to say go on.

"I am Diana of Themyscira, Princess of the Amazon's, daughter of Zeus, and Wonder Woman. And to you cousin I bring an interesting offer. You want to help people. I can help you learn to be a true hero. So I am asking you ,daughter of Poseidon, to become my protégée." She glanced at me following her speech.

I looked back in forth between Chiron and FREAKING WONDER WOMAN!!! I mean seriously it never occurred to me before that I was related to her! I guess I didn't want to overthink my already complicated family tree.

But now, there was the issue of wether to become her protégée or not. I mean she probably had some cool demigod hacks and tips. After all she's an Amazon. And then there's the helping people thing. But one important issue before I say yes....

"You want me to do WHAT!"

I mean come on! I'm 13 and they offered to let me become literally the coolest superhero's sidekick! It's well within my rights to have a little freak out along with a side order of shock. And I'm practically the poster child for ADHD two years running.

"I want you to become my sidekick," Diana said with her oh so innocent smile.

I guess I have no choice. Especially with my older cousin looking at me like that.

I sigh as I say, "I'll do it."

Thanks for reading! And check out my other work(s)!
-Aëlla