Percy's Birthday

Here's a little transition chapter! Also, guys please like or comment on chapters so I know what parts you like. Thanks!

August 18

Oh my god it's my Birthday! Two days ago I defeated Cheetah, yesterday I had a lay in and watched Netflix. Which was awesome because no training! Today though was going to be so much better than both of them combined!

I ran to the kitchen of Diana's apartment and there was my MOM! And oh my gods are those blue pancakes? Have I died and gone to Elysium?

"Happy Birthday Percy! Also, I have cookies in the oven for later!"

Have I mentioned how amazing my mom is? Did I mention how much I freaking love her and her food?

I had an amazing day with my mom and Diana. The food was definitely a main point of the day. Now though it was Present Time!! Aka the best freaking part of Birthdays!

I got a black leather jacket from my mom and a light washed denim jean jacket. And get this the jean jacket had a triton embroidered on the back! Also a Greek omega symbol over my heart. And on my left shoulder there was a lightning bolt and below that a holder rams horn.

It was so sweet that she put my entire demigod life on a jacket! And I had a feeling more designs would be added on.

Diana got me a golden dagger. Apparently it was something called Imperial Gold? And the Amazons used it. It had a sea green star embedded in the hilt so it looked kinda cool. One cool thing about it though was that it was sorta like an ID for the Amazons. They would show their blade to prove who they were.

Now though Diana had a surprise for me. I hope it's a good one and not like a whole everything you know is a lie.

"Percy, due to your recent battle the league has approached me with an offer for you. Let me tell you about Young Justice."