The Mission Begins!

Previously:

"Well I have to go now! ByecuzIloveyou!"

Diana you traitor! You left me alone with them! How could you!

Percy POV

Diana how could you! You know the only friends I have are an awkward satyr and a very scary daughter of Athena! And maybe a violent daughter of Ares and possibly my former tree cousin? Remember Luke Diana! I can't do this!

"Hi! I'm M'gann! You can call me Megan though! Anyway I'm Miss.Martian or Miss.M, and it's great to meet you Siren!"

"Hi," I hesitantly said,"and it's not official yet. This is only a trial period."

The kid who yelled at the mustard bottle kid came up next,"Robin boy wonder!"

Ahh broody Bats kid no wonder he can only tell us his superhero name!

"Hey babe!" Really tactless unfashionable kid,"The names Kid Flash but you can call me Wally."

"Really Baywatch! Leave her alone! I'm Artemis and don't mind him he's an idiot."

"Hey!"

"Artemis! Kid! Behave!" Said the dark skinned boy with gills as he approached me, and extended his hand out. "I am Kaldur'ahm or Aqualad the leader of this team. Please call me Kaldur though. It is a pleasure to have you Siren."

"Thanks," I said as I awkwardly shifted side to side," it's good to be here. And if you don't mind me asking what do we do now?"

They all seemed to shift around and look awkward. Robin opened his mouth as if he was about to say something and then slowly closed it. Megan seemed sad when she couldn't think of something. Wow. They were just as freaking awkward as me! Maybe it's a hero thing?

"I know!" Shouted Wally as he bounces on his feet with a grin."We get a mission! Red Tornado is supposed to be here soon so why don't we ask him!"

"Ask me what Kid Flash"

Ohh my god! Is that a Robot?!???! This. Is. So. Freaking. COOL! A real life robot that looks to have artificial intelligence and was able to interact with humans and show emotions!

Okay I have been spending way to much  time with Tyson and his friends in the Hephaestus cabin.

"Siren, I am Red Tornado it is a pleasure to meet you." The robot said as he stood in front of me extending his hand for me to shake. I must have zoned out if I didn't notice him move in front of me.

"Good to meet you to." I warily looked at him as he move away after our brief introduction. He headed to the middle of the room and pulled something up on the holographic computer.

Time skip by Kronos

I was in my first mission to rescue Kent umm Somebody? I don't remember the last name, but he was a former hero in the Justice Society of America (JSA). They were the leagues predecessor. Anyway we were in New Orleans which was cool! I'd always wanted to visit!

Sadly though sightseeing, Mardi Gras, and fancy French pastries with a weird name would have to wait. There was a mission. We landed at the coordinates we were given, but it was just an empty field?

Kaldur suggested we go out and take a look. I thought it was a good idea, because in the world of Gods and magic anything is possible. I looked around as Kid Annoying got into an argument about how magic wasn't real and science had all the answers. Pffft. As if!

Then Kaldur stepped forward, the key in hand, and breathed out the words, "A test of faith" and inserted the key into the air and turned it. A giant tower now stood where empty land had once been.

So I'm not sure about if the leap of faith line is right so if it's wrong please tell me so I can fix it! Anyway I hope you like it!
-Aëlla

Edit- So the line was apparently "A test of faith" and has been changed from "A leap of faith"