The Sidekick's Club

So I did a little redraw of Percy's outfit. It's not that great so bear with me and I haven't colored it yet. I promise I will post a picture when it's done! Also excuse the horrible hands, I literally cannot draw hands.

August 19 (Episode 7 Denial) (Fun Fact this is the actual time setting for the episode!)

Percy POV

I am so excited!! Diana was taking me to meet the young justice team today! This was sort of a trial run for if I wanted to join, but I think I'm going to!

"Siren B-0-7"

Wow. Dang Zeta, thanks for cutting into my inner monologue!

But, still wow! This is their base? It's so cool! And there's a big water source inside and we're by an ocean!! This is great!

Ohh and is that some sort of advanced circle thingy? It glows and I want to try out whatever it is. And holograms!! This is so awesome! Annie would so kill me if she knew I was around all this high tech stuff and Batman. Wait! Batman!?!?

Ohh gods he's looking at me! Can he really read your thoughts? Is that his secret to being the worlds best detective?

"Siren, welcome to Mt. Justice or commonly referred to as the cave. Your teammates should be arriving soon." And wow he said all with a straight face and no emotion.

And with that the big bat bat turned and walked towards the zeta beam. Wow. Rude. Seriously get some manners!

Suddenly I heard a wish and a woosh and then there was a guy here? He was dressed in the most horrendous yellow spandex suit! It physically hurt me to look at that neon color! It was not practical in the slightest! There was barely any protection bar the shoulders and arms, and those shoes were not the best for someone who ran that fast! The goggles were a nice touch though.

"Hey who's the chick!"

Oh no he didn't...

"Who you calling CHICK!?!?! I am not a CHICK you jerk! How would you like it if I called you hideously unpractically dressed annoying fast kid!"

Then a voice from behind me said, "Really KF!"

"Team," Diana said as she looked at them, "meet my cousin and protégé Siren."

"Say what!" really mustard kid have some tact!

"Well I have to go now! ByecuzIloveyou!"

Diana you traitor! You left me alone with them! How could you!