Trig Graphs

Halfway through the concert, Peter's favorite song, Sicko Mode, was playing and the crowd was going wild. It was crazy how literally everyone knew all the lyrics and chanted them loudly, in time.

He turned to his left to see MJ, jumping up and down, and just letting loose. Her brown hair was just everywhere. He watched her arms as they flailed around and how strands of her hair was wet with sweat, sticking to her face.

He watched her for a little longer than he had anticipated.

"I'm having so much fun!" MJ screamed.

Peter smiled.

"Yeah, I can see that!" He shouted back.

When the song was over, Peter's stomach was starting to hurt from jumping around so much. He was so close to MJ that when she heard a vibration in her skirt pocket, he felt it too. He saw her look down at her phone, sigh then pick it up.

"Hello?" She screamed, over the music. "Hello? I can't fucking hear you!"

Peter wasn't sure whether to focus on Drake who was just a few meters away, or to be concerned about MJ.

"Peter!" MJ exclaimed. "I need to take this! I have to.....I'm going outside."

She turned around and began to squeeze her way through the crowd, towards the exit.

"MJ!" Peter screamed after her, just as a wave of people began to crowd surf Drake. "MJ!"

He was pushed forcefully backwards, just like a big wave had hit him, and fell over. He stood to his feet, then began forcing his way through the crowd as well. He saw her brown curly hair bobbing up and down then disappearing through the exit.

"Shit!" He shouted.

He finally made it to the exit. He looked left, then he looked right.

No sign of MJ.

He got out his phone and dialed her number.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up." He muttered.

It went to voicemail.

What the fuck is she doing? He thought.

Peter literally had no idea why she would just leave him like that. Or not at least send him a text to let him know she was okay.

He should have known MJ wouldn't think Peter cared that much. He made his way to the subway, walking quickly. He was tired, and lonely, and upset. And all the way there, he kept on dialing MJ's number. Just in case.

He stepped unto the platform. A 40 minute train, packed with people was getting ready to leave. He could just about make out MJ's brown jacket and curly hair.

"MJ!" Peter shouted. "Hey!"

He knew she couldn't hear him and that he wouldn't be able to bang on the train window because she was too far down the platform.

Then the train left. Just like that.

He was so angry, that he felt slightly sick. He didn't have time to mope about her anyway. He had school tomorrow, and so much catch up homework to do, and he still hadn't finished analyzing that stupid Chem research paper.

He was so screwed.

Peter was in the foulest mood for school the next morning. He had his earphones in his ears, as he climbed onto the subway.

And no, he was not listening to Travis Scott.
Because it just reminded him of last night, which ultimately ended up being a disaster.

And MJ had still not picked up any of his calls or replied to any of his texts.