MJ, MJ, MJ

Peter walked MJ back to the hotel. They didn't say much to each other at all. He just tried to get her mind off the panic attack she just had. But during most of the small talk, he couldn't really concentrate on what she was saying.

He just wanted to know who hurt her and why.

"I'm gonna go upstairs." She said, when they arrived.

She had pulled her hoodie over her head and strands of her curly hair hung out, blowing over in the wind.

Peter wanted to put her hands in her hair and kiss her again, and again.

"Okay. I'm gonna stay outside for a bit. I'm really not that tired." Peter lied.

MJ nodded.

"Thanks." She said, before walking past him, towards the back of the hotel. "Goodnight, Parker."

"Goodnight." He replied, as he watched her walk in.

He was freezing. But he was determined to wait for Tyler. He shoved his hands in his pockets and leant on a car parked next to the hotel. After what seemed like forever, he saw Tyler arrive with Emily. Emily looked so drunk that Peter thought she was going to fall on the street.

"I'm gonna go up." she laughed.

Tyler put her hand behind her neck and kissed her.

Peter looked away. It seemed like they were making out forever.

"You head on up." He heard Tyler say. "I've got to make sure these Juniors get back."

"Okay." Emily replied, giggling.

He saw her small body and dip dyed hair, disappear into the hotel. Peter didn't even think Tyler had seen him. Not for long.

"Peter!" Tyler exclaimed, walking up to Peter, who was still by the car. "First Junior back. You get a gold star....I'm kidding."

Peter just swallowed. He wasn't laughing.

"Listen, man." He said, folding his arms. "I've got a few questions for you."

"Shoot." Tyler said, not looking fazed.

"Why were you taking pictures of MJ at Liz's party?" He asked.

He could feel his breath quickening again.

"I didn't." Tyler said. "And this conversation is now over."

Tyler turned around but Peter grabbed his arm and forcefully turned him around.

"Hey!" He shouted, in Tyler's face. "I know you did. Flash said you did- so cut the bullshit!"

Tyler burst out laughing.

"Are you fucking MJ now?" He snickered. "Is that what this is about?"

"Shut the hell up, Tyler-"

"I've gotta say, you've really gotten around." Tyler said, yanking his arm away from Peter's grip. "First Liz, then Maya, now MJ. Let your dick fucking rest, Parker."

Peter's patience was starting to run out.

"I don't blame you though." Tyler said, getting right up in Peter's face. "Loads of people have fucked her, apparently. You know, because she's a slut? I hear they say the bitch doesn't shut up- then she passes out after a few minutes. And then you can carry on fucking her, because.....that's all she's good for-"

Peter rammed his fists in Tyler's face. He didn't expect it. He was disgusted. He wanted to beat up anybody who ever talked about her like that.

Tyler staggered back, holding his nose. He was in agony, blood trickling down his face.