ii

"Dreams are like angels, they keep bad at bay

"Dreams are like angels, they keep bad at bay. Love is the light, scaring darkness away." - Gabrielle Aplin- Power of Love

.

The car engine stuttered as it came to a stop, making Eunha jump out of her skin. Sojung noticed the short girl and patted her knee, taking the key out of the ignition with the other hand.

"Sorry about that, this car is just very old. At least I don't have to wake you up, I was worried about that because you looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake you." Sojung smiled, grabbing her phone, purse and the bag of food. 

"You shouldn't have worried, I'm used to interrupted sleep." Eunha smiled, as she undid her seatbelt. Sowon exited the car first and watched as the younger stretched and got out of the car herself. Sojung opened the door and grabbed the girls camping bag and sleeping bag.

"I would leave that in there or by the front door, I don't want it creating a continuous odour in your apartment." Eunha sighed, realising how bad her situation is.

"Really, it's okay. I'll wash them for you."

"No really it's okay, they will be fine."

"No, let me please."

"I can't, I can't have you do that. You have done so much for me already."

"Just come up into the house, please. I won't wash your things, just please have a shower and maybe some more food." Sojung pleaded as she gave Eunha her bags back as they seemed to store some precious things and that was the reason as too why she wouldn't let her wash her possessions. In an awkward silence, the two girls enter the apartment building, which had been left in such a state by Eunbi.

"Sorry, it's in such a state, imma clean it up a bit, make yourself at home. The bathroom is through there, and the kitchen is just over there." Sojung explained, pointing to the different rooms with junk food wrappers in her hands. Eunha placed her bags on the floor by the front door so the stench doesn't make its way around the apartment and made her way towards the shower, stopping before entering and looking up at Sojung for approval.

"Go ahead, I'm not stopping you. Go crazy, have a concert. Do you want my phone to listen to some music while you shower, that's what I usually do?" Sojung questioned as she grabbed the phone from her pocket unlocks it and passes it to the girl.

"Thanks, you but really don't need to be doing all this for me."

"I do, you were in trouble and you need some help, take as long as you need," Sojung smiled as she was left alone by the younger as she entered the bathroom. She quickly pulls the dirty clothes off her skin as if they were on fire and throws them near the bathroom door and steps into the shower, it's floor still wet from Sojung's and Eunbi's shower beforehand.

The sudden hot water that sprayed Eunha's back, caused her to screech, the shower had obviously been left on the highest setting so that limescale doesn't build up. Eunha fumbled around trying to find out how to turn it down and eventually succeeds.