x

"You used to tell me that you loved me once

"You used to tell me that you loved me once. What happened, what happened? Where is all of this coming from?" - Love Me Or Leave Me- Little Mix

"Eunha? What happened last night?  You can't be like that and everything is normal! That wasn't normal." Sojung questioned as she slowly moved towards the small woman, who was hunched over at the dinner table. She was all ready for school, the first time in a while that she wasn't the last one to be ready.

"I can't tell you." Eunha sighed as her eyes slowly closed, bloodshot red seeping through.

"I need you to tell me, did I rush you? Are you confused about what your sexuality is? I can't help you if you don't tell me."

"I'm not mentally able to tell you."

"Okay, well tell me when you're ready." Sojung smiled, as she rubbed Eunha's shoulders before being shaken off. Before Sojung could say anything they were both interrupted by the sound of a knock at the door.

Sowon moved towards the door and was greeted with Jaeho ready to take Eunha to school.

"Oh Jaeho come in, she's just through there." Sowon pointed as they made their way to the dinner table. Eunha had moved away from the dinner table and was in the corner of the room, petrified.

"Eun, what are you doing? Greet your boyfriend." Sowon mumbled as Jaeho moved closer to Eunha.

"KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME," Eunha shouted as her voice cracked and she burst into tears.

"Eun, what are you on about?" Sowon queried as she moved towards the sobbing girl.

"Yeah my girl, I love you, what are you doing?"

"Love me? Love me? How can you after last week?" Eunha replied.

"You embarrassed me!" Jaeho screamed back.

"You trying to justify it?"

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend, we fight out our differences."

"Not like that, it is not okay."

"I'm your boyfriend. You're being emotional and unreasonable."

"You..raped me." Eunha wailed, the words only just able to leave her mouth.

"I'm gonna be sick." She replied.

"Stop using that word," Jaeho argued.

"WHY?! Why? Cause you find it offensive? Ey! You don't like to hear it but you can do it!"

"And how many times have you come onto me when I wasn't in the mood?"

"How can you even compare?" Eunha cried.

"And when we've fallen out isn't the making up great?"

"Shut up Jaeho. This is nowhere near the same! What you did was hateful! Right? It was the worst thing you could do to me!"

"Every time is different," Jaeho answered.

"STOP TRYING TO NORMALISE, IT WASN'T NORMAL. Right, it wasn't healthy and it wasn't wanted. It wasn't wanted, it wasn't wanted." Eunha sobbed as Sojung held her in her arms.

"I asked him to stop, and he didn't care and he didn't listen."

"I don't understand!" Sojung said.

"Please? Please, just please..." Eunha replied sobbing too hard to understand the rest of the sentence, unhooking herself from Sowon's embrace and walking to the very back of the room.

"Eunha," Jaeho replied as he moved closer to the young girl.

"No! Please don't touch me again, please."

"Look, I'm sorry if I got carried away!" Jaeho said.

"Carried away? Are you serious?" Sowon answered.

"Sojung. Sojung, just listen to me right, please. Please just make him go. Okay? Just do whatever you've got to do, I can't do it anymore." Eunha wailed as she slid down the wall in hysterics.

"You animal!" Sowon grunted, she was much taller than him. She could do as much as she wanted to him.

"Well, she's making it up. She's doing it for attention."

"Yeah, well it doesn't look that way to me!" Sojung replied.

"Or us!" SinB replied as she and Yerin stormed into the house. They must have heard everything from outside the door.

"It's another one of her lies. Like how she lied about not being on drugs again." Jaehoe grunted.

"Right, enough! Will you look at her?! Look what you've done! It's okay." Sowon sobbed as she held her friend in her arms.

"I swear-"

"Don't you say another word."

"Right, you listen to me okay. I'm going to get him out of here, then we are going straight to the police do you hear me!"

"No, I can't. I can't go to the police. I can't say this all again, please don't. Don't make me go."

"B, get rid of him!" Sowon ordered.

"Happily!" SinB growled as she booted him out of their house.

"You need to report him if you don't think of the other girls he could do this too."

"I can't! I can't live through this all again."

"You wouldn't be the first girl he would have done this to and if you don't report him you won't be the last! This is important as too why you need to report him."

"No, you don't understand. I can't!"

"Why? Are you scared of the trials? You scared of court? You scared of having to tell everything again? What is it? What are you afraid of?"

"I'm pregnant. Or at least I think I am." Eunha screamed as she stared at the three girls helping her.

"But it's only happened a week ago, how can you know!"

"It'll be two weeks tomorrow, plus. I can feel it. I feel different and I hate it. I hate the feeling, I don't want to feel pregnant. I don't want to be pregnant with his child. I don't want to be reminded of it every time I look in that baby's eyes."

"Okay, we understand, and so will the police if you please tell them. You need to tell them, you wouldn't want a girl, who might even be younger than you being a snack for that predator do you?" Yerin sighed as she rubbed Eunha's shoulders.

"No, I don't no."

"Then, you have to tell them, otherwise, he is going to keep doing it! And we will be with you every step we promise." Eunbi replied.

"You promise."

"We promise."