xvii

"So kiss me on this cold December night

"So kiss me on this cold December night." - Cold December Night- Michael Buble

"So then Mrs Kim, how big do you want the Christmas tree to be? Sojung asked as she sneaked up on her fiancé, wrapping her arms around the smaller ones waist, causing Eunha to jump.

"Holy shit. You shouldn't sneak up on me like that. You know my bladders weaker after having Chaehyun, I could have pissed myself." Eunha giggle before turning around to slap Sowon on the arm.

"Sorry, I just love hearing your little squeal its so cute."

"Anyways, I'm not Mrs Kim yet, I'm still Miss Jung." Eunha stated as she looked up to Sojung, their arms wrapped together, swaying side to side.

"Not long now, and I get to call you mine."

"How about we get Christmas out the way first huh. So when we going to get the christmas tree? Also to answer your first question, as big as you can possibly get." Eunha asked, after placing a gentle kiss on Sojung's cherry lips. Eunha broke the hug and continues to wash up the dishes.

"Well once you finish the dishes and SinB is done with her shower, we can all wrap up warm and go together."

"I can't, I have to go and get the best present for Yerin. She's coming out of the rehab centre today." Eunbi said as she exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and hair.

"Oh My God, how long have you knew she was being released?" Sojung asked

"About a week. She just didn't want to make a fuss about it. I wanted it to just be the two of us. Especially after the last time she came out of the other rehab centre went terribly, I want this to be perfect." Eunbi explained.

"No of course, well tell her we said hi, and maybe you guys, Yuna, Yewon, Sojung and I could go christmas shopping one day this week." Eunha suggested as she wiped her hands cry with the tea towel.

"Yeah, maybe. Anyways, I need to get ready. See you two tomorrow yeah, I'm gonna stay round hers tonight. Make sure she doesn't do anything crazy."

"Of course. Well then babe, get your coat on then we can head off." Sojung smiled, passing Eunha her coat from the coat stand. Eunha quickly put her coat on, followed by a hat and scarf before clutching hands with Sojung as they exit their house.

"Do you want to walk? I thought it would be nice to let the car rest for a little. Only a 10 minute walk to the shops."

"Of course, but how are we gonna carry the tree?" Eunha questioned.

"We can carry it. It won't be too heavy don't worry."

"Hmm I don't know whether to trust you, you are a scammer but I'll walk. I need the exercise." Eunha smirked before walking off in front of Sojung. Sowon ran up to her to caught up with her so they could walk side by side.

Within ten minutes they were at the shops, ready to purchase the best tree, along with the best decorations.

"I didn't know this shop had an outside part." Eunha said.

"Well they do, so which one takes your fancy?" Sojung asked, letting Eunha pick the best tree.

"This one, it's branches are not too bushy and not to pathetic." Eunha said as she pointed to the one she wanted.

"Brilliant choice babe, the next question is who is going to chop it down?"

"The man over there, cuz we are both too dumb and weak." Eunha giggled.

"Fair point, fair point. I'll go get him." Sojung laughed, walking away to get the shop assistant. They returned two minutes later with an axe in his hand, ready to chop the tree.

A few minutes later the tree was down and wrapped so it was easier to carry home. Sojung had paid the shop and with that they were ready to go home.

"Right you carry the light end with the branches and I'll get the tree stump." Sojung explained as they both attempted to carry the tree.

"This is much heavier than I expected." Sojung sighed as they carried the tree two paces.

"Well, I did tell you I to bring the car." Eunha laughed before lifting the tree for their second attempt. This time they were able to make it out of the shop, before stopping for a break.

"This is gonna take us ages, it's only supposed to be a ten minute walk. It's gonna take half an hour." Eunha mumbled.

"Well if you act like that it will. Come on, we've got this." Sojung chuckled, finding this all highly amusing.

It took just as long as Eunha predicted, maybe even a tiny bit longer for the two women to carry the tree home. With the struggle of it, came the laughs. The amount of times it dropped on Sojung's foot made not bringing the car worth it.

"See told you we would do it." Sojung panted after putting the tree into the  pot, it would stay in.

"Yeah, but how much effort was that." Eunha smirked.

"Too much but that's not the point." Sojung laughed as they started the decorate the tree. It only took a few minutes before they were ready to place the star on top of the tree.

"Wait, before you put the star on, I have something for you. Close your eyes." Sojung exclaimed, moving Eunha's hands out in a begging pose before leaving to get the present.

"It's fragile so be careful," Sojung smiled, as she placed the present in Eunha's hand.

"What is it?"

"Okay open your eyes." Sojung said, as she watched Eunha's eyes open wide to a bauble in her hand, with Chaehyun's birth date and birth weight on it.

"It's perfect. Thank you." Eunha mumbled with tears in her eyes.

"And it goes in the middle right at the top." Sojung smiled as she showed the place she had left for it. Eunha goes on her tiptoes and put the bauble in it's fitted place. While Sojung places the star on top.

"Perfect. Just like you." Eunha smiled, before turning round to give her fiancé a kiss.