xiii

Cause you were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life

Cause you were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life. Maybe you were needed up there but we're still unaware as why. - Small Bump- Ed Sheeran

.

.

Eunha stared at her growing bump, she was still only twenty weeks but her bump was finally showing and Eunha didn't have to hide it anymore, everyone at the school knew what he had done to her and they know how she will be a single mother, even with the girls help. Her train of thought was interrupted when Sojung back hugged the smaller girl.

"Eun, when do you find out the gender?" Sojung asked as she put her head into Eunha's shoulder.

"In about three days? Why? Do you wanna come with me?" Eunha asked swirling around to face Sowon.

"If that is okay with you? It's just something I would love to see, a baby growing and wriggling around. Plus, you've been to all your appointments alone, it might be nice to have someone come with you to see Sowon Junior" Sowon asked.

"Of course, wait, wait, wait! I ain't calling my kid Sowon or Sojung Junior." Eunha sighed as she stood with her hands on her hips.

"Why not?" Sowon pouted.

"Because she is going to call it Eunbi the third," SinB said from her bedroom.

"I ain't naming my child after anyone, especially not after myself. I'll find the perfect name for my perfect baby, anyway let's get ready for school.," Eunha smiled as she patted Sowon's arm and left the room and got changed for school. Eunha had to have Sowon's help with doing up her buttons but thankfully her shirt went on just right.

"You are going to have to buy some new clothes soon Eun."

"I know, don't remind me. I should have remembered that pregnancy made you fat." Eunha sighed as she grabbed her school bag from the end of her bed and trudged over to the couch in the living room. Sowon was still doing her makeup however, they still had a lot of time to waste. Eunha was up early with just one sharp pain in her side. The first thing she did was google the symptoms. Usually, it would tell you that you were dying or something but I just informed Eunha that it was only stretching pains and that it was nothing to worry about as she had passed the fifteen-week stage, which was also known as the safe line that you can start telling people.

"Sowon, we have to be at school by eight thirty, and it's currently eight fifteen. You better hurry your ass up." Eunbi yelled from the living room as she sat next to Eunha on the couch.

"Woah, you've suddenly popped haven't you. May I?" SinB asked as she pointed to the younger girls stomach. Eunha simply nodded and gave SinB permission to touch her stomach. Placing her hand gently on the stomach, SinB started to sing to the baby, this was nothing like the SinB Eunha and Sojung knew.

"SinB-ya!" Sowon called as Eunbi looked up from the stomach and was caught by Sowon recording the two of them.

"The whole school are going to know how much of a softie you really are," Sojung smirked as she hit send on her Instagram and Twitter, sending the post of SinB singing to the unborn child around the interweb.