xix (M)

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you. For you, I'd bleed myself dry." - Yellow - Coldplay

"I can't believe we are going to be married tomorrow." Eunha smiled as she got the picnic blankets from the cupboard in the kitchen.

"I know. I finally get the make you mine." Sojung grinned as she spun Eunha around to face her. Sojung cupped the girls face in her hands and held her position there for a few seconds.

"What are you doing?" Eunha chuckled, confused as to what on earth Sowon was doing

"Just admiring what is going to be all mine tomorrow." Sojung smiled, staring at her fiancee.

"You know it's bad luck to see your fiancee the night before the wedding." Eunha explained as she pulled Sojung's hands away from her face and placed them around her waist instead.

"Well, lucky that I don't believe in those superstitions. What do you want to do on the last day as my fiancee?" Sojung asked as she placed a kiss on the girl's cheek.

"Well I thought we could have a picnic. Maybe invite the girls?" Eunha suggested, holding up the picnic blankets.

"Hmm, I don't want to be with all the other girls. We'll see them tomorrow. I have an idea." Sojung smirked as she kissed down Eunha's neck.

"Hmm, what are you doing?" Eunha sighed quietly with a hint of pleasure.

"Just giving my baby something to remember before she becomes my wife." Sojung explained as she slowly moves her hands from her fiancee's waist to her breasts.

"I don't know babe. Eunbi and Yerin are in the next room." Eunha smiled, leaning her head onto Sojung's shoulder to give her some support while her fiancee played with her breasts, causing her legs to give away a little.

"Well then you best be quiet." Sojung smirked as she got the young girl under her thighs and placed her on the kitchen counter. Eunha spreads her legs apart as Sojung stands in between her legs. Sojung continued to trail kisses down the small girl's body.

"We can't do this, they could walk in at any time." Eunha moaned lowly.

"Don't come in." Sojung shouted to the girls that were in the bedroom near the kitchen.

"We weren't planning to. We have already guessed what you guys were doing." Yerin shouted back causing a small little giggle from all for girls.

She is hot and wet when Sojung slides eager fingers into her underwear, and she gasps by her ear, a hand flying to Sowon’s wrist to urge her on with nails dug into her skin. 

Wanting to see her, she slips her other hand round behind the Eunha’s back, fumbling one handed with the clasp of her bra, fingers losing rhythm against her clit until she’s muttering in frustration and they’re both laughing, breathless, Eunha reaching round behind herself to help her. The garment comes loose and Sojung yanks it away, left hand going round to cup a breast, squeezing and rolling her hardened nipple between her fingers, delighting in the hitch to Eunha’s breath. 

“God you’re so beautiful,” she said, still in awe after all this time that she gets to call this incredible woman her own. She arches into her palm, head tilting back and mouth open as Sojung’s fingers move quicker,

“Ohh shit Sojung,” she hissed quickly, grabbing a fistful of her top and gripping tightly as she throws her head back. She is hot and slick in her hand and her bare chest heaves as Sowon works her higher, leaning in to kiss her neck, telling her softly how beautiful and sexy she looks like this. She feels her start to quiver beneath her fingers and drags her closer, breath coming out in rapid pants and Sowon knows about to come and opens her mouth over her neck, sucking at her skin as she moves her hand faster -

The sound of a knock on the door makes them both freeze. 

“You guys finished yet?” Eunbi questioned. “It’s just I really need to pee!”

“Shit!” Sowon panicked, as she yanked her hand out of her fiancee’s underwear and pull away but Eunha grabbed her tightly. 

“No!” she gasps, “No don’t stop, please please I’m so close!”

“Fuck,” Sowon cursed, turning all her attention back to Eunha and moved her hand frantically between her legs, rubbing her hard and fast, holding her when she breaks apart almost immediately with a muffled cry, body shuddering against her. 

“Quick, get changed!” She hissed when she’s finished and Sojung yanked her hand out of soaking wet heat, helping her down off the counter and scooping up her bra and jumper to push them at her. She scarpers off half naked to the bedroom and shuts the door.

"I'm gonna piss myself if you don't hurry up." SinB exclaimed as she waited by the door.

"You can come out." Sojung smirked as she washed her hands in the sink. Eunbi came running out with her hand by her crotch, most likely trying not to let the urine until she gets to the toilet. Eunha laughed a little as she emerges from the bedroom, fully dressed.

"Well seeing as you have got what you wanted, can we go out for that picnic now." Eunha groaned as she gave Sojung a quick hug.

"Well, its night now love. After the wedding yeah?" Sojung sighed.

"Nope, we are going star gazing." Eunha grinned, putting the picnic blanket in her handbag before taking Sojung by the wrist and taking her to the car. Eunha got sojung to drive them to the highest mountain.

Once they had parked up, Eunha pulled out the picnic blanket and placed it on the floor. She pulled Sojung down to the floor with her and they both laid there staring at the star lit sky.

Across the deep ebony feathers of Night, there sparkled a mysterious material called "stars". Many were of different sizes and shapes, swirling, twisting, and churning amongst themselves in an enormous war that was too slow and much too big for the human mind to contemplate. The twinkling of the stars were enchanting; they blinked and flickered away, and yet always returned like rogues hiding away in the shadows. Yet, no matter what planet, what galaxy, or what universe any small creature may be on, those fiery lights streaking across the skies in diffusing blue streaks will always be there.

"You know that I'll always love you right. I can't wait to make you my wife." Eunha smiled as she placed a kiss on her fiancee's soft lips.