Chapter 10

[Luke's POV]

I woke up to the bright sun, groaning and felt a weight on my chest. I glanced down, eyes widening when seeing Ashton laying with me. His hair was slightly messy from the wind, legs entwined with mine and I grabbed my phone, flipping it open and we had 30 minutes till school started.

Noticing Ashton was in a deep sleep, I shook him slightly,"Ash, get up. Ashton, we gotta go."

"Mmphf," He grumbled, burying his face in my chest, causing me to blush slightly when he gripped my shirt tighter. Suddenly, he snapped his head up and face reddened,"I-I am so sorry, I did not mea-"

"It's fine," I waved a hand in dismissal, standing up and stretched slightly. He looked around, seeming panicked and I told him,"We have 30 minutes to get to school, I think we're gonna have to stay in these clothes."

"Ew, that is unsanitary," He complained, standing up and stumbled slightly. I grabbed his arm and he sheepishly said,"Sorry, once again. My legs are still sleeping."

Too fucking cute.

I nodded and grabbed his hand along with my jacket, leading him to the ladder. I got down first and he followed. When we reached the bottom, he was texting and said,"Emma said ny mum was gone all night. I am hoping that means she will not find out about me sneaking off, or else I will end up in a lake."

"Damn," I whistled, handing him my helmet. He thanked me, putting on my jacket and wrapped his arms around me.

On the way to school, I made sure we were early and thankfully we were. When we got inside, Ashton and I walked to the bathrooms and fixed ourselves up, making sure our hair was decent and I smiled at our reflections.

Ashton then asked,"What about our books?"

"You can go a day with just a notebook," I said, reminding him how he had an extra one in his locker and so did I.

But, he frowned,"My homework though. It's at home, won't I get in trouble?"

"Calm down." I wrapped an arm around his shoulder, leading him to his locker. He was just too much of a goody-two-shoes for his own good. "The teachers will let it go, you're always good, so they won't mind."

"Okay," He sighed, opening his locker and grabbed his notebook.

After going to my locker, we went to our class. Mr. Henderson wasn't there at the moment, considering we're a couple minutes early. However, Frank was there along with two girls and a guy. They were flirting with the girls, who sadly found it hot.

When we went to take a seat, Frank smirked at Ashton,"So, posh-boy, you decided to wear decent clothes?"

I saw Ashton was wearing sweats and a regular shirt, since he was in his pajamas from last night. It looked casual and I thought it was cute on him. However, he was also wearing my jacket, which cause some problems.

"Hm, so you and emo boy are dating? How fucking romantic. I guess opposites do attract. It's the douche and the posh," Frank grinned smugly, as if the insults actually offended us. Which they didn't.

I shrugged, leaning back and saying carelessly,"I think emo guys are hot, to be honest. So, thanks. And posh guys are handsome."

I eyed Ashton noticeably, to annoy Frank. Ashton chuckled quietly, seeing the irritated look on his face. Frank just scoffed, turning and mumbling,"Fucking freaks."

Once Frank was out of hearing range, Ashton giggled and I put out my hand for a fist bump, but he raised his hand for a high five. An awkward silence fell and we then laughed, shrugging and waited for Mr. Henderson to come in.