Chapter 29

[Luke's POV]

A smile formed on my face when hearing what he said, and I asked,"Really? You're positive you wanna go?"

"Yeah, you're right. Why should we stay where we are not accepted? I am happy with you and no one is willing to let us be together, so we might as well go away since that is what they want," He told me, and I can imagine the sad look on his face.

I sighed, "It'll be okay, don't worry. We're gonna be away soon."

"How soon?" He asked.

I shrugged, though he couldn't see, and offered,"How about tomorrow?"

"What? Are you serious?" He gasped, obviously shocked by the sudden time. "Lukey, I do not think that is a good idea. Is it not too soon? We don't even know where we are going, we still need to get money."

I chuckled, shaking my head slightly and told him,"Why don't we go to Paris?"

I heard his breath hitch, the smile never leaving my face, cause he asked quietly,"You remembered? After all these months?"

"Of course, I always listened to you," I admitted sheepishly, feeling kind of embarrassed for letting him know that it was always on my mind. It was basically my goal to take him there ever since he told me that's where he wanted to go.

Ashton chuckled a bit, "I love you, Lukey. I'm glad I agreed to go with you."

"I am too," I whispered, clenching my phone a bit tighter, wishing he was with me now so I could kiss him, cause god, he's so adorable sometimes. "I need you to do me a favor though, so we can make this work."

"Anything," He said immediately.

I played with my lip ring a bit, telling him, "You need to find a way to get your dads credit card, tell me the number and we can pay for the tickets. It's gonna be really expensive, cause it's literally the day before. But, can you do that?"

There was a short moment of hesitation, which worried me, however he soon agreed, "Yeah, um I can do it right now. My parents are sleeping, so I'll get it and be right back. I will call you in a minute."

I mumbled a quick 'bye', then grabbed my bag and decided to pack real quick. I grabbed my clothes, phone charger, a few other little things include the picture of my family. Even though I hate them and they hate me, I still keep it.

Once everything was practically ready, my phone rung and I grabbed it, flipping it open and asked, "Did you get it?"

"Yeah, are you ready for the number?" I told him yes and he told me them as I wrote them on a receipt on my raggedy bedside table. Once he was finished, he asked,"How are you going to book the flight without a laptop?"

I stuffed the receipt in my jeans I'm wearing tomorrow, saying,"I'm ditching school and gonna go to the library, I need to print the tickets anyways. But, I'll meet you at your school and we can talk more than, okay baby? I gotta go, love you."

"Love you too Lukey, see you tomorrow," He hung up, and I glanced at the phone for a minute, still shocked that this is even happening.

Yeah, I ran away from my parents, but that's complete different. I just ran from the town, but this is running away across the world. From Sydney to Paris. And even if I'm a bit worried about how this would work out, I'm also really excited.

Mainly because I'll be with Ashton, someone who I love and we can finally be happy together. We can go to the Eiffel tower, live together and maybe enroll him in school there if he wants, but we'll have to figure out how that can work. We won't worry about that till later though.