Chapter 23

[Luke's POV]

It's been a couple days and Ashton wouldn't reply to my texts or answer any of my calls. It's weird, because he texted me on Christmas saying he wasn't punished too badly and that he loved me, yet when I try texting him he wouldn't reply.

At first I let it go, but when 3 days passed I was getting concerned and wondered if his dad did something, since he looked pissed off at the police station and I couldn't imagine what he would do to Ashton.

Then another day passed and the concern turned to anger. Surely he had his phone since he texted me from it and the only time he gets in trouble is with me, so I'm sure he didn't do anything to get it taken away.

The boys and I were gathered around the small living room. We had a couple of guests over and were just drinking, partying a bit with The 1975 playing, some Green Day too and I was on my 5th bottle of beer.

"Man, I'm bored...let's play truth or dare," Michael said from where his head laid in Calum's lap, gulping down some beer and Calum ran his hand through the small amount of hair on Michael's head. He'll be bald soon, I'm Raven and can predict the future.

Shrugging, I sat down on the floor where the boys and our two friends, Jason and Hank, were gathering around and Michael finished the beer, using it as the bottle and spun it. At first Calum just had to prank call someone and Michael had to put ice on his nipples.

It was pretty dumb, so I had Calum kiss Hank and Michael didn't like that. When the bottle landed on me, he smirked and said,"I dare you to kiss Jason."

I turned to the rather attractive guy, mind fuzzy with alcohol and shrugged. I gripped his chin, pulling him across the space between us and pressed my lips to his, gripping his neck and deepened the kiss.

Unaware of Calum taking a picture with my phone sneakily, I waited till Michael said we were good to stop kissing and wiped my mouth, grimacing at the taste of his lips and said,"You're such a jerk."

"Admit it, you loved the kiss," Michael teased, sticking his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes, cause no I didn't like the kiss.

I retorted,"I only like kissing Ashton, god dammit. He's so fine...did I tell you we had sex?

He's sweet on the streets but a freak in the sheets!"

"Luke, you didn't!" Michael gaped, judgment in his face and he shook his head in shame,"I can't believe you actually had sex with him. Is that where you were Christmas eve? We were suppose to go out."

I nodded eagerly,"Yeah, it was sooo good! He's an animal, I swear! Gosh, I love him sooo much. Hey, Jason, pass me a beer mate."

He did as told and I giggled, missing it and crawled over to get it. My mind was spinning and I clumsily opened the bottle, gulping it down and everyone was staring at me. Gosh, I know I'm hot but there's no need to gawk.

Shit, that rhymed. I'm gonna be the next Taylor Swift.

A sigh escaped Calum and he said,"Man, you're wasted. C'mon, Mikey. Let's clean up so we can get Luke to bed. I think he'll have a hang over in the morning. Jason, Hank you guys can stay if you want. Take the couch or something."

I snickered, rolling around and suddenly a wave of depression hit me and a tear fell as I exclaimed,"Why won't he text me? He loves me, he should talk to me. I miss him, Jason, I miss him a lot."

"Umm, I'm sorry" He said awkwardly, patting my shoulder and glanced at Hank for help. "Maybe he just lost his phone charger...?"

"No! He's a rich mofo, he don't need no charger! He has 50 million more," I whined, swaying when trying to stand and glared at them. "He hates me! He didn't like having sex with me, I forced him didn't I? Was I too rough? He told me to go faster!"