Chapter 22

[Ashton's POV]

I woke up to the sound of something crashing and jumped, seeing Luke waking up as well and he yawned, pulling me back to his bare chest and mumbled sleepily, "S'Just a garbage truck or something, sleep..."

"I cannot, I am already awake," I retorted, knowing it was hard for me to go back to sleep when waking. He sighed, but nodded and sat up, blanket falling from his chest and laying in his lap.

I blushed, realizing we were naked still and he grinned at me, wiping his eyes, his voice full of sleep making it croaky,"Morning, beautiful. C'mon, let's get something to eat at Sing N' Dine, I have someone I want you to meet."

"We're sweaty," I reminded him. "I feel icky and my body is sticky. Ha that rhymed."

Luke snorted, kissing my cheek and said,"There's hose behind the building if you're that

desperate. Now, let's go."

He grabbed his boxers and I did the same, changing into them but winced at the pain in my bottom and he gave me a look of sympathy,"Sorry princess, I forgot to remind you that your butt may hurt for a day or two. Maybe three, since you insisted I went faster-"

"Luke!" I groaned, burying my face in my hands. I was cold and tried changing quickly, but my bottom hurt a lot so it took me longer while Luke looked guilty. I gave him a quick, closed mouth kiss cause morning breath disgusts me, even if I love Luke.

We went down the ladder after packing up everything, Luke throwing away the condom from last night when I insisted that I would not like it staying up there. He laughed, but threw it away and we hosed off behind the building, Luke assuring me that no one can see us and that it was too early for people to be walking around.

"I'm going to get sick," I grumbled after changing, realizing we had sex at night in winter then I just rinsed off in the chilly, morning breeze. Naked.

He snorted, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and walked us to the motorcycle,"Being out in the cold does increase the chance of getting sick, but you only get sick from germs and viruses. Not weather."

I frowned, but nodded and we climbed on the bike, me grimacing at the pain in my bum. On the way to the Sing N' Dine, I saw lights up but not lit since it was light outside. The town was more friendly than mine, toy shops everywhere along with family diners.

When we got to Sing N' Dine, Luke helped me off the bike and gave me a sympathetic smile when I rubbed my sore bum. He let me lean on him slightly, walking inside and tossed the bags in the employee room sneakily.

The diner was empty aside from two or three people and Karaoke was closed until 8PM. We sat at the bar and Luke called out,"Betty! I have someone I want you to meet." He turned to me and said,"Betty is really nice, I think you might like her."

I nodded slowly, biting my lip with a nervous expression. I am not the best at meeting new people, especially adults. However, a blonde old lady soon walked out of the back room and she grinned, saying in an Irish accent,"Hello, it's nice to me you. You're Ashton, am I right? Luke talks about you all the time."

A blush formed on Luke's cheeks when I grinned at him and he rolled his eyes at the lady,"I do not! Only sometimes...most of the time. Yeah, I guess it's all the time. But, it's not my fault, do you see his adorable face?"

He pinched my cheeks and I pouted, smacking his hand and retorted,"It's not nearly as gorgeous as yours."

"Aww, you guys are the cheesiest, yet cutest couple ever," She exclaimed, pinching both our cheeks with a adoring expression on her face.