chapter 1

Y/n pov: Dad called me and my sister Hwasa  to meet him in a fancy restraunt, he told us what was going on. We are basically getting arranged married, and me and Hwasa can't disobey our father cause he has done a-lot for us. Of course our fiance will be from the mafia, since my father is from the mafia, but he doesn't know the fact that me and hwasa are secret agents and he doesn't like us getting involved with the mafia, so he thinks we are innocent. Me and hwasa have to hide are identity till it can last, even from our fiance, so we have to act innocent and I hate that, because I have to change my voice since my actual voice sounds cold and scary and I'm the worst at that.

End of pov

Hwasa: get your lazy ass up, we have to get up!

Y/n:uhhh....You are so annoying. Fine I'll get up. Happy?

Hwasa:very

The both get ready

Y/n outfit

Makeup

Lips are naturally beautiful

HWASA

They take their favorite cars and go to the restaurant

*Few hours later*

They arrive at the restraunt and saw 7 handsome boys and five girls that look familiar.

Mr kang(y/n&Hwasa dad):there are my beautiful daughters.

*Now everyone is staring at both of them*

1 parent:boys introduce yourself to the girls and girls introduce yourself to the boys. While us parents discuss something important.

Y/n pov:all the girls look shock when they saw us.... Wait a second....(me and Hwasa look at each other ) they are trainees from our company, so they are soon to be secret agents.(y/n and Hwasa know they are hiding their identity since it's part of the rule of course, it can cause family in danger)they obviously know me and my sister since we are leaders.

*I get distracted from my thought when I hear one of the boys introducing themself*

??:hi I'm the oldest, my name is Kim seokjin, but you can call me Jin.

??:the name is park jimin*cold tone*

Y/n:well I'm y/-(hwasa elbowed her for using a cold tone cause she meant to act innocent) I mean hi my name is y/n*girly tone*(she is cringing so hard from the inside)

??:my name is min yoongi but you can call me suga*cold tone*

??:hi my name is Hwasa*soft voice*

??:hi my name is taehyung, but you can call me taetae or v

??:hi I am the youngest jeon jungkook, call me jungkook.

??:hi I am namjoon, you can call me RM if you want.

??:hi I'm Jung hoseok call me j-hope

??:hi I am Lisa
??:hi I am rose
??:hi I am jisoo
??:hi I am Jennie
??:hi I am nayeon

1 parent:okay, we have finally decided.

Bts(F):I have decided who is gonna marry my son's. First jimin(mafia leader) is gonna marry y/n and taehyung is gonna marry Jennie. Lisa is gonna marry jungkook, jisoo is gonna marry namjoon, rose is gonna marry Jin, nayeon is gonna marry hoseok and yoongi is gonna marry Hwasa

Bts(m):so it is decided, the marriage will take place next month.