Chapter 4

y/n:jimin......

jimin:what are your doing?

y/n:oh my cat went in to town

jimin:what?

y/n:no..i mean my cat ran away so i went to find her.

jimin: dressed like that

y/n:is there a problem with me dressing like this?

jimin:no, but why did you come out of the window, you could of just came from the front door

y/n:you ask a lot of question

jimin:whatever i'm going to bed

y/n:okay goodnight

*NEXT MORNING*

The boys went to do their work while jin left a note about where the food is, so the girls were eating, their breakfast.

Hwasa:so you got lucky, when he questioned you.

y/n:yep

Hwasa:anyways jackson told you to come to his office he has another mission, while i need to go to my mission.

y/n:okay

y/n goes to her car and goes to meet jackson wang

reaches to his office

y/n:hey boss

jackson:  agent y/n, i have a mission for you

y/n:yeah thats why i am here 

jackson: a gang called bulletproof has a warehouse filled with drugs, i want you to attack the warehouse.

y/n:thats all

jackson:yes

y/n leaves jackson office and goes to do her mission.

she covers her face with a face mask, puts her black hoodie, grabs her gun and  knives and goes to  where her mission is located.

she reaches to a big warehouse

she attacks the warehouse, killed most of the men, but then felt something hard hit her head.  and all she saw was black.

y/n pov:uhhh my head hurts, why did they hit me so hard, am i tied up in a chair, really. but my face is still covered up.

??:who are you

i look up to see something unexpecting.

it was jimin and the rest of the members, i have to make sure they don't see my face.

All i see is jimin grabbing a knive and stab my thigh

y/n:ahh(groans in pain)

??:its a girl

i look up to see who said that, and it jeon jungkook.

jimin: its shocking how you  have the courage to come attack our warehouse, kill most of our men.

jungkook:lets see the girls face.

before jungkook can take my mask off, luckly i had a knive with me so i cut the rope, kicked jungkook, and ran out of that place before they could get me.

but i can't run that fast,my leg is bleeding i have to get it stiched up before the  boys get suspicous.

END OF P.O.V

*ENTERS THE HOUSE*

hwasa was fixing my wound.

hwasa:your lucky you got away, before you face could get revealed.

lisa:so the bulletproof gang are our husbands

y/n:yep

nayeon:then why did jackson tell you to attack them

y/n:i don't know, everything is top secret to him.

hwasa:i stiched your wound, so you can't walk propably, but you can limp.

y/n:thanks sis

hwasa:no problem.

THE BOYS CAME HOME

jennie:how was your day.

taehyung: well a girl attacked our warehouse and got away before we could see her face.

jennie trys to act shock, and pretend she didn't know this, when she knows who did this

while everone were sitting down  ready for the food to come, y/n came down from her room.

jhope:y/n are you okay? why are you limping......