chapter 26

Y/n: that fuckin asshole killed it before it could be born.

Hwasa&Yoongi: WHAT! WHO?

Y/n: Mr park

Hwasa: WTF happened?

she tells them everything, the whole room turned silent, as they were taking in the new information.

Hwasa sat down on the chair trying to process.

After 5 minutes of silence, Yoongi finally said something

Yoongi: I can't fuckin believe this, I mean Mr park is not like that, he cares for his family, he wouldn't do that.

Y/n: He did not just betray me but Mrs park,  his own son, and all of you.

Yoongi: what are you talking about?

Y/n: He want s to kill Mrs park, and he is planning to do something to Jimin and you guys.

Yoongi: WHAT! I need to protect the guys, let me cal-*take his phone out*

Y/n: No Yoongi, do they think they're going to believe you. Without any proof.

Yoongi: What are we gonna do  then?

Hwasa: yoongi, do we have guards in the indoor courtyard.

Yoongi: No because no one goes in there, why are you asking this?

Hwasa: I got a plan, for Mr park can expose his sin

Yoongi&Y/n: What is the plan?

Hwasa tells them the plan

Yoongi: NO! what if he attacks you, hurts you?

Hwasa: He won't especially, if we were having a family dinner.

Y/n: Yoongi I think Hwasa has a good idea, it could actually work.

Hwasa: what do you mean could, it will work and i will make it work.

Yoongi and Y/n both chuckle at Hwasa

Y/n: by they way when are we doing this?

Hwasa: On Friday we have dinner with Mr&Mrs Park.

Y/n: okay, that would give me enough time to prepare.

??: Need help?

The three turn to who said that

Hwasa&Yoongi: JENNIE!!!! WT-

Jennie was standing there, with chanyeol beside her.

Jennie: Yeah I'm alive, i swear to God, how many time am i gonna see people react like this, when they see me.

Y/n and chanyeol chuckle 

Jennie knowing what they were going to ask, told them what happened, and even telling them how she met  a  half dead y/n in the streets.

Yoongi: So taehyung blamed you for no reason. 

Y/n: yes and so did the whole family except for Jimin and Hwasa.

after a few hours of talking, they both left, since it was getting late, and the boys might be wondering, what is taking them so long.

Jennie: Y/n, you and chanyeol have a mission.

Y/n nods and left for her mission.

Hwasa and yoongi entered the house.

Namjoon: yah Yoongi what took you so long?

Suga: sorry, i didn't see the time

Jin: where did you go?

before suga could answer, Jimin came interupting them

Jimin: Jin, me, Tae, Jungkook, need to go for our meeting. Jhope was calling all of you, he needs help to hack a system.

they all nodded.

chanyeol was in van hacking the system

Y/n was climbing the wall, doing her pakour, and she entered through the window, she was going to assasinate the ceo in the office.

she hid behind the shelf

The ceo enters his office, started to work.

Y/n throws a knife to the wall to catch his attention

he got up yelling

??: WHO ARE YOU? 

she ignores him, and points the gun at him

??: spare me, i have a wife, she is pregnant.

y/n: You have been doing dirty work.. and your wife (laughs like a manic) poor women, she is holding your baby for 9 months, and not knowing you have an affair, not just you are bad at your work, but your really a bad husband. Do you think i would spare you, for her, NO. she deserves better.

Not thinking once, she shoots right through his forehead. and shooting him 3 times on the chest.

the gunshot was loud, making the sounds of running footstep, which could be the guards.

before the guards could come in, y/n jumped through the window, climbing down, she told chanyeol to park far, so he doesn't get caught.

Y/n was walking out of the alley, taking out her face mask, when  a car came the same direction as her. stopping the car.

The car light shone on her face.

y/n closed her eyes for a bit because of the light, then she looked at the person in the car

??: y/n

Y/n: j-jimin

they both said at the same time.

*sorry guys i didn't upload for a month, but i promise i won't take that long, thank you for reading, hope you guys are safe and stay home, next chapter coming soon*