Chapter 17

Y/n: then I'll leave.....

Hwasa: What did you say?

Y/n: I'll leave and go somewhere no one will find me.

Hwasa: Aren't you going to tell them why you did this?

Y/n: Jackson's aim is to kill Mr park if he is still alive, there will be many difficulties, he would never love a daughter in law like me, they will go against father, and Jimin who I love so much is going to hate me and not accept this baby. And you have to do a favor for me, please.

Hwasa: I'll do anything, what is it?

y/n: For my sake, when I go, don't tell anyone about this, if it ever comes out, it will come out of my mouth. And maybe...

Hwasa: maybe what?

Y/n: Don't tell Jimin about the baby

Hwasa: WHAT! 

Hwasa: you have to tell him, you can't do this please,(tear stream down).

Y/n: please Hwasa

Hwasa: fine....... *whisper* I'm so going to murder Jackson.

Y/n: As much as you want to murder him, I want to murder him so badly, but I can't mess with Jackson.

Hwasa: But what if Jackson is just  threatening you, but not really going to harm Jimin

Y/n: oh trust me I've been working with Jackson for a long time, and he threatened many people and most of them didn't care and he actually did what he threatened to do.

Hwasa: Why does this have to be now, like Jennie is dead, your pregnant and Jackson has threatened you. But are you really going to shoot Mr park? Are you really going to let Jackson win?

Y/n: I don't know.......

They end the conversation from here

It's night time

Y/n was standing outside her balcony, looking at the glowing shiny full moon. And then got distracted when she felt a hand on her waist. Of course, she knows who this is. It's her love Jimin.

Jimin: Aren't you thinking too much

Y/n oh your back from your mission.

Jimin:  Are you still thinking about Jennie?

Y/n: yes .........*mind= no it's you Jimin, I'm sorry about everything I'm about to do*

Jimin: Listen, it's not your fault, I know everyone is mad at you, but not me, you don't have to care about other people.

Y/n: Thank you Jimin, for being on my side.

Jimin: I'll always be on your side, no matter what.

Y/n: No matter what happens...

Jimin: yeah I will always be on your side

Y/n: you promise

Jimin: I promise.

He kissed her forehead under the moonlight, and it was just another special night, until one day.

*NEXT WEEK*

Everyone is getting prepared for Mr. Park to come since he is the number one Mafia in Korea.

while everyone was downstairs

Y/n and Hwasa was upstairs

Hwasa: you ready?

Y/n: Do you remember what I just told.

Hwasa: yes

Maid knocks on the door

Maid: Mr park and Mrs park both have arrived, they are calling you downstairs.

Hwasa: okay we are coming

Y/n: Wait  Mrs. Park has arrived, Jimin didn't tell me she was coming.

Hwasa: she came to surprise him. 

Y/n: *sigh* okay let's go

Hwasa give her the gun

Hwasa: You ready?

Y/n nodded

They both go downstairs and greeted the parents.

After some talking

And this is when it happens.

Y/n points her gun towards Mr park

At that moment everyone froze.

And all you heard

Y/n: I'm sorry.................Jimin

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!