chapter 20

Y/n pov
Uhh my head, I open my eyes but they where  blurry because of the  bright light,but then they got adjusted and I was able to see clear.

Where the hell am I ?

End of pov

She tried to remember but all she remembers was what Mr park did to her and her baby, which made her angry.

Her stomach had a bullet mark, but she held the pain in.

All of sudden a man enters in.

Y/n: who are you?

??: Hey how r u feeling?
my name is chanyeol.

Y/n: Do you mind explaining, how I ended up here and where I am?

Before he could answer her, someone enters in making y/n froze in shock.

Y/n: Jennie..

Jennie: y/n!

She runs to y/n, and her huged her

Y/n: your alive

Jennie: it's a long story, I will tell you everything, but what the hell happened to you, how did you end up like this.

Then y/n told her everything that happened after jennies 'death', including her pregnancy, shooting jimins  dad, and her getting kicked out, all because of Jackson, and how's  Mr park kidnapped her, threatened and killed her baby then leaving her on the streets.

Jennie gasped and was speechless

Jennie: I'm gonna kill both Jackson and Mr park! She said in anger.

Y/n: No! I'll get my revenge.

Jennie: I'll help you, since I have to get my revenge on one person that you also want to kill.

Y/n: Jackson..

Jennie: yes, because of  him I had to fake my death, and taehyung blamed you for my death when it was Jackson and not you.
I wanted to leave because he was treating me like shit, and like how he threatened you, he did the same with me, he told me I have to fake my death, or else my family and Tae would be in big threat.

Y/n: Omg Jennie, why didn't you tell me, and where have you been and what have you been doing all this time?

Jennie: the place your in, is a assassin base, I became a assassin to get my anger and I think it's best for you to join, since your broken in pieces, it's best for you to get it out, and I think your able to become our leader since, you have much more talent and is able to fight and shoot well.

They both chuckle.

Y/n: okay I'll join, and become a assassin.

Y/n: we'll be here for each other.

Jennie hugs y/n.

ONE YEAR LEAP

Everyone's lives have changed, there is no more happiness, but anger and betrayal, the park family is getting stronger by day, but little did the know that something would awaken them.
Now this when the fun begins.