chapter 9

The boys reached under the bridge with concerned and shocked look

The boys reached under the bridge with concerned and shocked look. Jimin looked extremely worried, but then saw...

Y/n quickly came out of the water with a scraped arm, when she reached to where everyone one else were, Hwasa quickly came hugging her

Jungkook: that was crazy. Are you okay?

Jimin: do you know how dangerous that was?*angry*

Y/n:it was the only way.

Suga:I'm glad everyone's  okay

RM: we should head home now, and talk about this later.

They leave and go home

Few minutes later

They reach home

The girls were happy that everyone was safe.

It was getting dark so they decided to go to bed.

Next morning

Y/n pov:
The sun shines on my face uhhhhh I turn around and saw jimin face near mine, my heart beat was beating fast, being close to his face made me realize how handsome and charming he is.

I was lost in my thoughts while staring at him and didn't even realize he woke up and was calling my name.

Jimin:y/n.....

Jimin:y/n........

Jimin:Y/N!

Y/n:oh uhh yea

Jimin: I've been calling your name for a while. You didn't answer, and why were you staring at me?

Y/n:i wasn't staring

Jimin:*smirks* oh so you were admiring, you know i'm all yours, you don't need to admire.

Yah what is going on with him, why is he acting like that, oh noooo I'm blushing ,......shit he saw. Uhhhhh I quickly ran to the bathroom.

End of p.o.v

Jimin p.o.v
I don't know why but I just realize how cute she is, and beautiful. Her face when she blushed made me smile, what is she doing to me? What is this feeling? love? No way!........

  I'm falling in love with her