Chapter 21

A year has past, y/n has became a leader of the assassin group, they call her viperous because she has qualities attributed to a viper. She has become malignant, and her killings are venomous.

It didn't take her long to learn things, she was a quick learner, that's how she became a leader. She has greater qualities then anyone in her group. But her emotions have come emotionless, feeling of sadness, anger, happiness and all kind of emotion, have disappeared. No one has seen her smile or laugh for a year, she has been through so much, that her emotion vanished through her body.

Jimin pov: it's been a year without her, I thought i lost everything when I lost her, she is gone somewhere I don't know. I don't believe in love anymore, because as much as love feels great, love can be excruciating. The pain has damaged my heart, and there is no room for love in my life.

End of  pov 

Jimin and Taehyungs have fiancés,  but they don't love them, they were arranged by Mr Park, and the girls love them but only because of their money and looks. The other girls now fully became agents for Jackson, but Hwasa hated it, sadly everyone treats Hwasa rudely, that even her husband has been distancing, but don't worry he isn't cheating.

Well Today, Hwasa and the girls were helping the maid clean the house, since all the parents are coming to eat dinner, they will reach about 5 minutes, since the boys went to pick them up. The girls are all ready just doing small last touches to the house.

Nayeon: Hwasa can you pass me a cleaning wipe, the maid said she put it in the draw.

Hwasa went to get the cleaning wipes from the draw, but when she opened it,  she saw something that made her froze on the spot.

It was a gun,

But it was y/n gun,

It was the gun she used to shoot Mr Park

Hwasa reaches for the gun, and picks it up from the draw,

But as soon as she picks it up and the gun was visible in her hand, the door opens,

Revealing everyone

They saw Hwasa holding the gun

Their stares darkened

Especially jimin and Mr Park 

Flashbacks were replaying in everyone's mind except for those who weren't there.

And the person who was holding the gun, was the sister of who shot that gun, which caused family feud.

Hwasa stared at them blankly, and dropped the gun, she was scared for what was gonna happen next.