In The Beginning: An Introduction

On 31 October 1981 when Voldemort was at the height of his power and seemingly unstoppable he left his one year old daughter alone, as the girls mother (bearing the same name) was in Azkaban prison for her many crimes, in order to seek out the Potters.

When Voldemort's plan backfired and he was left practically powerless and some even believed dead. All the Witches and Wizards rejoiced and cheered Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived and the Deatheaters either scattered or were rounded up and sent to Azkaban.

In the midsts of this young Bella lay crying in her crib cold, frightened and alone. The door to her room opened and three unusual faces appeared and the girl hid under her blanket trying desperately to be invisible yet her stifled sobs could still be heard by the adults.

The first and older man with a great long white hair and beard like a river and smiling eyes. The woman was stern looking and the last was a giant even compared to the other two and he wore a goofy smile. The lady walks up to the crib and the blanket starts shaking, comforting the girl she rearranges the blanket and wraps it around her to keep her warm. Bella feels safe and starts to relax as the smiling woman picks her up and carries the now still, quiet child over to the two men. Bella listened but could not understand the conversation although she could decipher their names. The lady: Minerva. The older gentleman: Albus and the giant like man: Hagrid. They spoke for quite a while but the girl lay patiently in Minerva's arms and on a cold Halloween night Bella snuggled down in her blanket and against the kind woman who cradled her lovingly. They carry on discussing something and passing her between the three of them fussing over her and Bella revelled in this new found interest in her.

Then travelling out on the streets of London walking, just walking until they reach a house, Albus places her carefully in Hagrid's arms and Hagrid holds her so delicately it's as if she was made of porcelain. With Bella's attention focused on Albus as he turned away from her and then faced her once more holding a teddy the young tot smiled and made a expression of happiness and gratitude as he tucked the teddy inside her blanket. Knocking on the door sharply Albus took a step back as it opened, they each said goodbye to her before a very teary eyed Hagrid passed Bella over to the man at the door Albus referred to as Cornelius. Bella started to wriggle and felt uncomfortable with the stranger who was holding her awkwardly and as the door closed she clung on to her teddy.