Who are we?

We've been walking through the London streets for a while now, turning this way and that. Hagrid finally leads us into what seems like and abandoned shop. It of course turns out to be The Leaky Cauldron. As we walk in the man from the bar calls out, "Hagrid, the usual I presume."
Shaking his head, "No Tom I'm on official Hogwarts business. Taking young Harry and Bella here to get school supplies." The pub falls silent and people start to point at Harry and yet they all make sure to avoid eye contact with me, which confuses me but it doesn't bother me as these people have never met me before so don't know me.

Hagrid now continues through the pub and Harry seems as confused as me as people reach out to shake his hand. We stop once more as Hagrid introduces us to Professor Quirrell who is the only one who refuses to shake Harry's hand yet the only one to shake my hand. I notice this finding it odd and look at Harry who is oblivious.

After what seems an age of people staring at me we leave and come to a brick wall. "All those people back there how did they know who we are?" Harry questions. Hagrid turns to face us, " I'm not sure I'm the right person to tell you that." He then taps the brick wall with his umbrella and it opens onto a bustling shopping street. "You two, welcome to Diagon Alley,". We head towards the end of Diagon Alley to the bank and take out money from both mine and Harry's vaults and visit one other which Hagrid takes a small, secret parcel out of.

————————————————————————

After we'd got the supplies on the list Hagrid leads us into a shop with shelves and shelves of small boxes, "I'll be back soon just gotta get something else wait here." We nod and Hagrid leaves. "Hello." I say quietly. "Hello." Harry says with more conviction. An old looking man suddenly appears. "I wondered when I'd be seeing you both, Mr Potter, Miss Lestrange Jr. But never thought I'd see you both together." I turn to Harry shocked how did he know our names and why shouldn't we be together?
Harry tries out a few wands and after breaking a couple of things in the shop he finally finds the wand for him at which Mr Ollivander,"Curious, the Phoenix who's tail feather resides in your wand gave another feather, just one other. It's curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar." Harry was shocked at this new information and looked at me and I shrugged wishing I could help him understand more.
Now it's my turn I step forward to the counter. "Right Miss Lestrange." He says picking a box and passing it to me. I open it and carefully take out the wand waving it slowly cause a box to fall on Harry's head I laugh and place the wand down. I try a couple of others but no dice. Then he passes one to me but more hesitantly than the other ones I take it and lift it out of the box and a stream of white light comes from it in the pattern I wave my wand in. "I wonder that has a Thestral tail hair core, shared with Dumbledore." He took a step back from me before continuing "only a wizard or witch that has mastered death can control it." Me and Harry look at each other shocked.

"Bella, Harry," Hagrid says knocking on the window, "Happy Birthday!" We turn around and see two beautiful Owls one white one which Harry chose and called Hedwig and the other pure black which I called Midnight. We pay and leave Ollivander's heading back to the Leaky Cauldron.

————————————————————————

"Are you two alright, you're very quiet." Hagrid says with concern in his voice. "He killed my parents didn't he the one who gave me this." Harry replies, seeing Hagrid's reluctance I say,"You know Hagrid. I know you do. Everybody seems to apart from us and I have a feeling I'm connected in some way which is why Mr Ollivander said he was surprised to see us together."

"First, and understand this, Harry, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-."
"Maybe if you wrote it down?" I reply trying to help. Hagrid smiles but shakes his head, "No, I can't spell it. All right. His name was Voldemort."
"Voldemort?" Me and Harry say. Hagrid shushes us and we quieten down to listen to the story. He continues...
"It was dark times, Harry, Bella, dark times. Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Harry your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. Nobody...not one. Except you."

"Me? Voldemort tried to kill...me?" Harry says in shock and I turn to him and place my hand on his shoulder. "Harry really, Hagrid."
"Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse...and an evil curse at that."
"What happened to Vo-...to You-Know-Who?" Harry asked quite bravely in my opinion.
"Well some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there, still, too tired to go on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why you're famous, Harry. That's why everbody knows your name. You're the boy who lived."

I sit for a minute silently pondering where I come into this story but not sure if I really want to know. "Hagrid," I finally say, "how do I come into this?" Harry looks at Hagrid expectantly but he looks down and sighs he looks up again us still watching him he finally answers, "Voldemort wanted to ensure the future of his case and therefore he had a child one which he would brain wash with his twisted ideologies an heir who would fight alongside him. But before he got the chance the mother of this child was taken to the magical prison Azkaban and not long after hungry for power he himself abandoned his child in search for the Potters he of course never returned leaving the child to be found by someone else." He pauses as I listen intently starting to piece things together as Harry just sits there confused. Hagrid goes to continue but I interrupt, "My earliest memory is being taken away from wherever I was by you, Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore."
"Indeed." He nods.
"I'm his child, I'm his daughter." He nods again. "Harry I'm sorry." I apologise hanging my head. "No wonder Mr Ollivander was surprised seeing us together." "But you have done nothing it isn't your fault who you are born, you still are and always will be my best friend," he said.
"Thank you."