No Broken hearts in the club

Seungcheol sighs as he closes the backseat (A:n/Literally have no idea what that door is called) door of his car. He looks back at the house he once called home one last time before getting into his car and driving off. He just can't do it anymore.

😐

Jihoon sighs contently as he opens the house with his own keys. His boyfriend should be home by now anyways. He struggles a little because of all the grocery bags he is carrying but a little huff and determination later, he got it open.

"Jagi" He calls the minute he closes the door "Babe?" He calls again when he got no answer. "I guess he isn't home" He murmurs to himself. The Short Lee boy walks to the kitchen and drops the bags on the kitchen counter.

Jihoon walks back to the living room removing his coat in the process. He hangs it on the coat rack when he gets to it and removes his shoes as well. He walks down the hall, turning on the lights and humming To a song he is in the middle of making.

Soon, he is walking back to the kitchen clad in a white plain T-shirt and black sweats with white cotton socks on his feet. He turns on the lights in the kitchen and begins packing up the groceries he bought.

"Maybe he got held up at work" Jihoon tries convincing himself. He really tries, even though he knows that His boyfriend knocks of at 16h00 and if late its thirty minutes past, but he doesn't want to think of the latter so he goes with the first.

He puts the box of cupcakes down and take out his phone. He taps in his boyfriends number and dials. On the third ring the phone is answered. "Hey" Jihoon greets softly

"Oh, Hey Hoon" Inhale "Oh God, Oh" Exhale. Jihoon furrows his brows as he opens the fridge to put in the cupcakes

"Are you okay?". He asks the boy breathing unevenly on the other end of the line "Babe?"

"Uh, I , yes" Jihoon although is suspicious, let's it slide, like always

"Well I  wanted to know what time you are getting home, Today is a special day and I am cooking dinner so-" The familiar beeps cut the boy off. Shocked, Jihoon removes the phone from his ear and looks at it. His boyfriend just hung up on him. "Oh okay" He mumbles a little more than hurt.

Even that did not stop a smile from creeping up to his face as he begins taking out the ingredients of the dishes he wants on his plate tonight. Humming, the Curly brown head begins with dinner telling himself that his boyfriend will appreciate the effort and the food.

😐

Seokmin opens the door with a sigh. "Home sweet home", He says to himself because unlike his siblings, he has no one to come back home to. The man he loves is in love with somebody else and that person doesn't even feel the same. Maybe if he didn't put Jeonghan and Seungcheol together he would be with his love. But he did.

He removes his coat and walks down the hall to his room. He removes his work clothes and switches them for black sweats, a white shirt and white cotton socks. He trudges down the hall to the kitchen getting ready to cook dinner for himself, sadly.

His phone vibrates in his pocket and he takes it out. It's on vibration because he finds ringtones annoying and loud and he just hates them. He looks at the caller ID and smiles softly.

"Happy birthday Hoon" he greets the second he picks up.

"Thanks Minnie, Can I come over?" Jihoon asks. Seokmin furrows his eyebrows worriedly. "I am fine, just want to hang out with my bros tonight" He adds as off he read Soekmin's mind