I see fire, Inside a mountain

SeokJin Looks at the time. 17:39 It's reads. He then looks around in the crowd looking for his best friend. The father of the photographer sighs when He doesn't spot Yoongi anywhere. SeokJin refuses to begin without him.

😐

Jihoon and Seokmin run out of the house. "I'll drive!" Jihoon yells grabbing the keys from Jinki. Jinki looks at the short boy that ran by him shocked.

"Shotgun!" Chan yells. The rest watch as Jihoon gets into the driver's seat and Chan gets into the passenger seat. Jinki storms over to them and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Dude, you lost, just get in the back" Jihoon says. Jinki looks at Jihoon "Rules are rules bro!" He yells and Jinki curses under his breath.

"Side door" Yoongi and Seokmin yell in unison. The pair begins laughing before they open their doors. Jinki sighs angrily and gets into the car. Seokmin and Yoongi enter and close their doors.

"This is my car" Jinki grumbles. Jihoon starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. "I should be driving" He adds and Jihoon chuckles.

"Guys. Lets pass by Shinning Diamond, I could really use some coffee right about now" Seokmin says "plus we haven't been there in three years?" He asks

"Oh my gosh, is it still there?" Chan asks turning back to look at his hyungs. Seokmin nods and the brothers smile.

"Uh the doctor said we should cut down on caffeine" Jinki points out.

"Since when do we listen to what the doctor says?" Jihoon asks and Jinki shrugs. Jihoon grins as he increases the speed. He makes a U-turn down the road heading to their all-time favourite cafe.

"We are here" Chan screams and gets out of the car. Jihoon and Seokmin follow suit as they run into the café. Jinki and Yoongi get out of the car and follow their younger brothers.

Lalisa looks at the direction of the door when the bell rings and immediately sits up straight. "Oh my Oppas! It's has been so long" She exclaims and The boys smile "Looking as dashing as usual" She compliments.

"Lisa. How have you been?" Jinki asks being the spokes person of the group that he is. Lalisa grins before telling them all she has been through in the past three years.

"We regret asking" Yoongi says and Lalisa pouts. Yoongi sends her smile and she rolls her eyes.

"The usual?" She asks. Jihoon nods

"Uh, no I want a shake that would be great" Jinki says and Lalisa gives him a what the fuck look.

"So, two lattes, one Americano, One black Coffee no sugar and A Mocha?" She asks. Jinki gives her an offended look and she smiles. "Come on Oppa. We all know that you won't drink that shake. You hate anything caffeine free" Lalisa says and Jinki rolls his eyes. This girl.

"I don't even know why I try with you guys" Jinki says shaking his head in faux disappointed. His brothers send him a smile and they turn to look at the café.

It hasn't changed much. Instead of the usual cream walls, they are now brown, maybe to go hand in hand with the wooden ceiling. They also changed the booths to tables and they added a few bookshelves for book lovers. Okay maybe a lot has changed.