We're living different lives

Yoongi, Jinki, Chan and Seokmin get in Jinki's car with Seokmin driving and Yoongi in the passenger because he won shotgun. Jinki grumbles once again from the backseat. How does he always lose his driver's privilege in his own car?

"You think Jihoon will be pissed?"

"Oh definitely"

😐

Joshua and The rest had to dress Seungcheol up because he was crying to much. They tried so many things, all the way from sitting him down and watching his favourite movie-which for some weird reason is Animals United-to blasting Jihoon's songs on max throughout the house, nothing helped. They don't know what is going on with Mark, what the do know is that they absolutely hate what he is putting Seungcheol through. 

"I am sorry" Seungcheol suddenly apologieses. Joshua stops brushing his hair and looks at his best friend. He moves so that he is crouching in front of Seungcheol. He puts his hands on Seungcheol's thighs, a small frown on his face as he wonders what his best friend is apologising for. As far as Joshua is concerned, Seungcheol didn't do anything wrong or maybe he did and they just don't know about it or refuse to acknowledge it. Either way, he is concerned by his friend's sudden apology.

"What are you apologising for Cheol?" Joshua asks, his tone soft. He is trying to erase any negative emotions from his voice, because he believes Seungcheol has been through enough already and he does not need Joshua-or any of his friends, really-telling him how much of an asshole his boyfriend is or how much of an idiot he is for letting someone like Jihoon slip from his arms-Like they have been pointing out for the last few months-once again. Joshua is pretty sure Seungcheol hates them for all the time they have told him that he is making a mistake by choosing Mark over Jihoon and yet he can't help but hope that Seungcheol does realize that it is a mistake. An emotionally painful mistake for him apparently. Like no seriously, how did Seungcheol not realize that?

"For not listening to you guys when you warned me about Mark. I should have listened, I should have tried more with Jihoon. I don't love him and maybe he doesn't love me. I was inlove with who we were before he moved away and I let that blind me and I regret is so much" Joshua tilts his head, mouth slightly ajar looking at seungcheol like he just told him that he got a job promotion or that he got fired, Seungcheol can't really tell anymore. "What?"

"I can't believe it took you this long to see what was right in front of you" Joshua says, the smile on his face widening as he look at his best friends looking all excited and giddy. Joshua does not know if it might be too late, does Jihoon even love him anymore? Will Jihoon even accept Seungcheol again? Nevertheless, that doesn't matter, He is just happy for his friend. Happy that Seungcheo finally realizes the truth and happy that he hopefully will not be dealing with a gloomy and dark Seungcheol anymore, because only Lord knows how many times Joshua had to stop himself from bashing his head against the wall whenever his best friends starts whining about Mark or Jihoon. Just, Thank God.

"See now, you just have to make it up to Jihoon you"

"I feel like he has already forgiven me"

"Huh?"

😐

Jihoon, Minghao and Junhui are running around their backyard, fixing tables and chairs, putting the food and drinks in order, setting the braai stands, cleaning up their messy kicthen. Jihoon walks towards their swinging chair and removes the white sheets, He cannot have them being messed up, those leather covers are hand made and they cost a fortune. Junhui brings him the back covers and he puts them in place of his beautiful expensive white leather covers.