I miss the stupid things that we do

Seungcheol looks at Mark excited. The are at the park and he is in a good, childish mood, so he taps Marks on the shoulder and grins. "Want to play tag?" He asks. Mark looks at him with an amused smile.

"Aren't you too old for such games?" Marks asks Seungcheol. Seungcheol purses his lips together tightly and sighs. "Just read a book or something love. Tag is for kids" Mark adds.

Seungcheol sighs. Jihoon would be the one to slap his shoulder and run off the second Seungcheol mentions the word 'tag'. Jihoon would even buy gummy bears just to throw at his face as they run down the park laughing like maniacs, Like kids just having the time of their lives. After Seungcheol catches him, The lay on the grass, eyes closed and they laugh, unecessarily and randomly. It made Seungcheol's heart light to know that Jihoon, a well respected producer, would act like a child with him just for the heck of it.

Seungcheol grabs his phone and slumps to the ground. He turns to lay his back on the ground and drapes his feet on the bench seat. Mark grunts and wrinkles his nose.

"Sit on the bench love, you don't want to get dirty" He says. Seungcheol looks at Mark incredulously. He can't be serious? Everyone know that's the best reading position is when one is on the ground, comfortable. Seungcheol wants to read, he still blames Jihoon for getting him into books. He still wonders if he is allowed access to Jihoon's library. Probably not, but one can hope. "Seungcheol, you are too old for this things, at least put a blanket there" Mark says. Frustrated Seungcheol gets up from the grass, dusts himself off and sits down next to Mark. Oh wow, he is bored.

"Do you want ice-cream? There is an ice-cream shop down the road" Seungcheol asks. Marks shakes his head silently. How does a person change so much in two years?

"No thank you" He says. Suddenly he is standing up and packing his things. He bends down to give Seungcheol a kiss on the cheek. "Lunch is over. I have to get back to work. Bye babe" Marks walks away.

"But it's Saturday" Seungcheol whispers to himself. Seungcheol can't help but miss Jihoon. He has been doing that for the past two months, but he doesn't want to admit it. He can't miss Jihoon, He is supposed to be happy with Mark, The man he loves, the one that blows him off whenever he is busy and doesn't make time for him like he does, but he understands right? He wasn't supposed to be missing Jihoon, not his laugh, his smile, his jokes, his randomness or his scary but cute chubby face and most certainly not his soft lips or soft hands that usually entwine with his perfectly. Seungcheol sighs, he is doing it again. He wasn't supposed to be missing Jihoon, but he does.

"I feel like you need some ice-cream" The familiar mocking voice makes Seungcheol open his eyes. Jihoon is standing Infront of him holding cookie dough ice-cream in his left hand and butterscotch in his right. Seungcheol send the boy a weary and weak smile before taking the cookie dough filled cup and looks down. "I like sneakers over formal shoes, They are comfortable" Jihoon throws out randomly.

Remembering the opening night of Bangtan; Seungcheol Burst out laughing. Jihoon looks down with a small smile as he does a mini victory celebration in his head. Calming down, Seungcheol looks at Jihoon.

"So what you are saying is, If you were to ever have to wear formal, you have to wear sneakers?" Seungcheol asks. "Odd combination" He adds eating his ice-cream.

"It's a nice combination. I mean, if I have to dress uncomfortably, at least allow my feet to feel comfortable, they carry my weight around after all" Jihoon knows he is not making sense and he knows Seungcheol knows that too, but right at that moment sense doesn't matter. All he wants to be with Seungcheol (as painful as it will be later) and just hangout like old times. The times before Mark was there.