Hey Brother

Joshua, Seungkwan and Vernon have been staying at Seungcheol's for about a week now. Joshua refuses to go back to his house and Vernon thought that they should just crush there. So they set up camp in the backyard, much to Seungcheol's horror and dismay. He watched as they brought tents ,clothes and set up camp fires and he just prays that they don't burn down his house.

😐

"Fuck no"

"You don't have a say in this Seokmin" Yoongi says. Once again the brothers are raiding Seokmin's house. It's not like they didn't build the house with their money.

"Yes I do, this is my fucking house!" He yells and Chan rolls his eyes

"I pay the water and electricity" Jinki deadpans "I qualify to stay here" He adds

"Ah, hell no! You offered and I said yes, you think I will pass the offer to not stress over bills?" Seokmin asks Jinki looking at him incredulously

"You pay for nothing in here" Yoongi yells. Trust the Lee brothers to fight about literally nothing. And just like always; the hyungs versus the Maknaes and Jihoon in the middle. Because he doesn't care.

"I don't understand what the big problem is. At all" Taemin says from the side lines. Taemin, Jeongguk and for the first time ever, Jeonghan and Soonyoung are standing away from the brothers.

For Jeonghan and Soonyoung, this is the first time they are meeting the whole Lee sqaud. They knew that their best friends had brothers but they have never met any off them and now they know why.

"They want to bunk at my house when they have their own houses!" Seokmin yells. "I let Jihoon stay here because I believe he will kill me if I don't. He pays for the house" Seokmin adds

"What about the house do you handle?" Jeongguk asks. He has a house and all of his brothers handle everything? Wasn't that supposed to be something they do for their mother?

"This little shit? The food. That's it" Chan says. That's all it took for Seokmin to kick Chan in the shin. "Oh Gosh" Chan groans falling to the ground. Soonyoung gasps and look at his groan boyfriend on the floor, then back Seokmin.

"Ah nah" Jihoon sending Seokmin to the ground with a kick to the shin and a push. Then all hell breaks lose.

"Oh my god" Jeonghan gasps out, his hand flying to his mouth. "Oh what?" He gasps out again.

"This can't be real" Soonyoung murmurs.

"Oh, its real and it's bad" Taemin replies.

"Enough!" Jihoon yells after dodging a punch from Jinki. "We can't fight, not when Hyung is... Well going through what he is going through and You bitches just want to argue every ten seconds for no fucking reason. I pay for the house, if anyone has right to it. It's me" He yells.

The boys begin yelling in disagreement.

"Just kidding." Jihoon cracks a smile "But we gotta respect Seok's words. This is his house. We put it under his name for a reason" He adds and the boys roll their eyes.

"Ay, guys. Meet my boyfriend" Chan suddenly says jumping to Soonyoung's side. The said boy's eyes widen and he immediately moves back trying to hide behind Jeonghan because the Jeonghan is taller.