Over Again

Yoongi holds his husband's hand as he drives to Bangtan. He doesn't even know why he is nervous, all they have to do is show their wedding video right? Nothing hard about that.

"I am this close to punching you" Jeongguk stops Yoongi's train of thoughts "My hand hurts" Jeongguk says. Yoongi quickly decreases the force he was using.

"Sorry" He apologizes. Jeongguk pats his hand softly.

"There's nothing to worry. Jin is your best friend, he will forgive you easily" Jeongguk tries to make his husband feel less stressed. Yoongi nods softly. He parks the car and breathes in. "Yoongi... We'll be fine" Jeongguk chuckles.

"Okay, come" Yoongi moods to himself. He gets out of the car. Jeongguk grabs the PC bag from the backseat and gets out. They walk into Bangtan holding hands.

Surprisingly, Namjoon and Taehyung welcomed them with open arms and smiles. Yoongi felt a weight lifting of his shoulder, a small one, because SeokJin is yet to show.

"He is just being dramatic" Namjoon tells Yoongi as he shows them to a table. He sits them down and walks back to the kitchen. Taehyung joins them grinning.

"What?" Jeongguk asks his friend curious. One can never tell what goes on in Taehyung's head. Well unless you are Joshua, but to be fair those to literally grew up together, they have know each other from birth.

"Don't worry, Appa is not mad. He really is just being dramatic" Taehyung tells the couple. He wants to ease Yoongi's nerves. "He doesn't hate you" He adds. At that moment Namjoon enters the restaurant/café with SeokJin.

"I don't want–"

"I don't care" Namjoon cuts his whining husband off. He sits him across Yoongi before he sits next to Taehyung. "Please fix him" Namjoon begs. SeokJin sends a glare to his husband.

"I am fine" SeokJin says and Taehyung looks down chuckling. SeokJin looks at his son Offended "Where is Joshua when you need him" SeokJin fakes.

"I won't talk" Yoongi says and Jeongguk opens the PC, puts on the video and turns the PC to face the Kim Trio. SeokJin looks at the computer screen and then back to Yoongi. He sighs.

Excited, Taehyung presses play.

After watching the video, Taehyung looks at his best friend with a frown. The couple literally cried at their wedding. People thought it was out of Joy, the guests but it wasn't, okay well maybe a mixture.

"Oh Yoongi, You shouldn't have cried on your wedding day" SeokJin scolds "Don't you know that's bad luck" He adds. Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"People cry at their weddings all the time" Jeongguk waves it off. "I know You did" He adds.

"That's different" SeokJin says. Yoongi rolls his eyes this time. "Fine, You two are a match made in heaven. Stubborn mules" SeokJin says. He hugs Yoongi and then Jeongguk. "I am happy for you though." He says

Yoongi grins.

😐

Seungcheol pulls in the driveway of Jihoon's house. He gets out of his Car and runs up the front lawn. He knocks on the door and waites patiently for the door to open. For some reason, Seungcheol felt like dressing up. So he got dressed in a dress pants, With a plain white shirt and a dress shoes. Since winter is approaching, he added a knee length coat to the outfit.

Junhui opens the door, gives Seungcheol a one over and whistles. "Jihoon wasn't the only that cleaned up well" He says. "Come on in, Minghao is fussing with Jihoon's hair" Junhui says stepping aside. Seungcheol enters the house and Junhui closes the door behind him.