I had an open mind Swore to never change

SeokJin looks at his husband with a smile. They are going to open their second Cafe in week and SeokJin couldn't be happier. Taehyung walked to his adoptive parents and smiles. The Family is finally back after five years and the first thing SeokJin wants to do is come back with a bang. Usually that's his food and a throwing a bomb ass party with all of his friends and their friends.

"This is going to be fun" SeokJin exclaims. Namjoon smiles and Taehyung pulls out his phone to make a video. He would usually uses a video camera or takes pictures with his Polaroid camera but he has neither of those so, he is using the third best thing; his phone.

"We are naming this one Bangtan Cafe, because it's going to be a place where we can all hang out. Feel safe and make it a home." SeokJin says and Taehyung frowns.

"Appa what does that have to do with being bulletproof?" He asks and SeokJin smiles. SeokJin walks to his son.

"Because my cute baby, This place will represent Home. A safe place where you feel safe, like nothing can hurt you or touch you. Not even a bullet, which is the world's problems in this case. This my child, is going to be a happy and safe place for all. I can just feel it" SeokJin says and pinches Taehyung's cheeks before running off to check on his kitchen. Taehyung rubs his cheeks with a pout.

"You okay there son?" Namjoon asks and Taehyung nods. "Oh, before I forget" Namjoon hands Taehyung his phone "Yoongi gave me Jeon's number, I thought you might want it" With that he walks of after his husband leaving his beaming son behind.

Taehyung quickly copies the number into his phone and saves it as 'Part 3/3'. He then frowns when he realizes that he doesn't have Jimin's number. How did he lose his Mochi's number?

"Ah Jiminie"

😐

Jihoon bust the front door open. He runs around the house laughing with Jimin on his tail. "Yoongi why is this child fast!" Jimin yells.

"Beats me" Yoongi yells back shrugging. Yoongi, Jeongguk and Jimin decided to take Jihoon out shopping because he began moping around and they didn't want him to be sad. Even though he is, they have to keep his mind off the whole 'my man is a dick situation'

"I am a year younger than you" Jihoon yells as he runs and jumps onto the couch beside Jeongguk. Jimin enters the room panting.

"I go to the toilet for two minutes and I see a black head short leprechaun run by me. It was terrifying" Chanyeol, Jimin's older brother, says. Jimin rolls his eyes.

"That short boy can end you in a heart beat" Jimin sasses and walks deeper into the living room. Chanyeol follows him laughing.

"The only little monster I know is Lee Ji-" He spots Jihoon, He grins, opens his arms and yells "Jihoonie!" Jihoon gives him a blank look before looking at the TV. Chanyeol pouts. "Oh come on, hoon, You know I was going to say Jinki"

"Right" Yoongi drags out the word and Chanyeol sends him a glare.

"Shut up short stack" Chanyeol says and Yoongi looks at him offended. Jeongguk moves away from his husband so that he can laugh at him without being punched. "Hoonie talk to me"

Silence

"Oh come on Hoonie. Fine I am sorry" Chanyeol says and Jihoon turns his head even more ignoring the male. "This kid" Chanyeol sighs out.