~3~

Chapter 3: Can It be Us?, and Only Us? 

-JEREMY'S POV-

It had been three days. I hadn't eaten or slept in three days. All I could do was sit and sob, holding Michael's hand over his hospital bed. As tears ran down my face, I suddenly noticed two brown eyes looking up at me. "Jeremy? Why are you-?" I cut him off by leaning in and kissing him. He pulled away, surprised. "wow. um. okay." I grinned at him and called the nurse over. She ran to go get the doctor. He smiled up at me. Just as soon as the doctor came, he left, taking Michael with him on his rolling bed. I started crying again. "Where's he going? I NEED TO BE WITH HIM!" The doctor looked sympathetic. "I'm sorry, son, but I'm afraid you're not allowed in the lab. He'll be back soon, safe and sound. I promise." I was freaking out. And then, suddenly, he was gone. And my dad walked in. "Hey Jer. You want something to eat?" I looked at him. My eye twichted. And something inside me, snapped. "NO DAD! I DON'T NEED FOOD! YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED? I NEED MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND TO BE OKAY!" I broke down, kneeling on the floor, my head in my hands. My dad came over to me. "Ok, Jer. Please take a deep breath." I tried to calm dow, counting to ten. 

-time skip to 20 minutes later brought to you by me listening to Two Player (Gay)me 5 times in a row for inspiration~ 

After what seemed like a million years, Michael was back. He smiled at me. "So, why am I in a hospital? And, where are my parents?" His face fell, and a few tears fell down his face. "Nevermind." I pulled him onto my lap, kissing his cheek. "You're in the hospital because you passed out.  And, hey, what's wrong?" He wiped a tear from his eyes. "I.. I had a fight with my mom's... the day I passed out and.. I said I hated them." I frowned and cuddled him. "I'm sure they know you don't mean it." He sniffed. "You sure?" "Absoluletly." 

Ok guys, that's the fluff you want :D. WOW! this took longer than I thought. Hope you guys are doing well!  I stayed up until 3am at a sleepover, so I'm a LITTLE tired. UwU. I'll be checking in pretty soon. Love y'all! 

Sincerely,

~Brooke