~3 (Part 2)~

Chapter 3, Part 2: It Can Be Us, and Only Us.

-takes place about an hour later, after an amazing cuddling session-

-MICHAEL' POV-

I didn't know what had happened. All of a sudden, everything I'd ever dreamed of was coming true. Jeremy, my 10-year, devoted crush, was snuggling me. WHAT was happening? I went with it, because it was one of the best moments of my life. 

Just as the cuddle session was about to turn into a make-out session, my moms walked in. Rose, my birth mom and the lovey-dove one, said, "Micha! You're awake!", immeidatly pulling me and Jeremy apart, not realizing our position, hugging me. My other mom, who wasn't blood realted to me, but I had know her since I was born, came over. She snickered, as she DID realize our postition. "I missed you, my gay little baby." I looked up. "Y-you mean you're not mad at me?" Rose hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek. "Of course not! I'm sorry that we argued, baby!" Jeremy pulled me out of the hug and back onto his lap, kissing my cheek."Micha, you wanna go home with me?" I suddenly noticed Mr Heere standing the corner.  "Accutaly, I'm kind of tired. Can we go home, Mom?"  My mom's nodded, helping me up. "Bye bab-Jer!" "Bye.. "he mumbled as I walked out. 

~time skip to the next morning brought to you by me watching the Golden Globes and being sad because Lin didn't win best actor ;-;~

_Jeremy's POV_

I woke up at 7 the next morning to a text form Michael, saying that he was on his way. I jumped up, pulling on my shirt and sitting on my bed, holding my phone and waiting for the doorbell. Instead, I was greeted by him walking into my room, hoodie slung over his shoulder. "Hey Jer!" I greeted him with a passionate kiss. It was perfect. Their was a knock on the door, and Michael pulled away as my dad walked in. "Oh, hey Michael. Didn't see you come in. You guys want something to eat?" Micheal jumped in. "Accutaly, Mr Heere, we were going to go to 7-11. Thanks, though." "Ok! Have fun." He winked and closed the door. 

hey guys! happy golden globes! i've gotta finish this, my mom's making me go to bed. the next chapter will be pure fluff. UwU I feel like saying something about me so heere: When i'm bored, i turn on bmc and sing each song as each character (yes i do change clothes.) thank you for reading! 

Sincerely,

~Brooke