~8~

hey guys! this is a very fluffy chapter UwU

heere you go!

-MICHAEL-

I woke up in the morning in Jeremy's arms. I smiled, snuggling into him, trying not to wake him up. He was a light sleeper, though, so he did wake up. "Morning, sunshine!" He stretched, sighing, but smiled slightly at me. "Morning! How'd you sleep?" I winked. "Perfect." He blushed, leaning back and taking his phone out. "Rich's texting. Wanna send a selfie?" I grinned, getting into the shot. "Yeah!" He opened snapchat and put a snowflake filter on. "Aw! You look so cute!" He said, looking down at me admiringly. "Thank you, sir." I kissed his cheek. I tried to get up, but only managed to fall off the bed with a THUMP! Jeremy giggled. "You okay?" "Yep!" I grabbed his arm, pulling him off the bed and out the door. "I'm hungry. Let's make Ramen." Jeremy eyed me as we ran down the stairs. "At 10 in the morning?" "YEAH!" I screeched, and ran to his pantry, pulling out a packet and getting it started. "Okay, beast!" There was a knock on the front door, and Jeremy opened it to Rich and Jake. "WHAT"TH UP FUCKERTH?!" Rich Naruto ran into the kitchen, causing me to drop the flavor packet I was holding. "JESUS CHRIST RICH!" I picked it up, shaking my head. Jake snickered, picking up his boyfriend up bridal-style and setting him on the couch. He pouted, crossing his arms. "You guys making Ramen? I want some!" Jake ran into the pantry, grabbing another packet and adding it to the pot. I smiled at Jeremy, sitting on the couch next to Jeremy. "Take care of the Ramen for us, will, you Jake?" "Sure! But.. um.. I'm not really sure how..." Rich smirked and got up to help him. Jeremy put his head on my shoulder, and I put my arm around him, handing him an earbud as I played the song Video Games by Lana Del Ray.

It's you, it's you, it's all for you

Everything I do

I tell you all the time

Heaven is a place on earth with you

They say that the world was built for two

Only worth living if somebody is loving you

Baby now you do

Jeremy looked at me with tears in his eyes. "I love you, Micha. So much." I stroked his hair, and whispered softly, "I love you too, Jer." "YOU GUYS DONE?" Rich stood over us, smirking. Jake put a hand on his shoulder. "Um, Richie, they were having a moment..." "I know! And it was annoying!" Rich crossed his arms. Jake smiled, wrapping his arms around Rich's waist, and looking at us appoligetically. "Sorry, guys." I smiled. "It's okay." I connected my lips with Jeremy's, and I knew it was true: Heaven was a place on Earth with him.

wow. so CUTE!!!!!!
well, have a good day!

love you guys!

-chrissy <3