-Chapter 11 (rewritten)

So sorry for the wait my friends!!
-JEREMY-
"JEREMY! Come down, we need to talk." My dad calls from the kitchen. I groan and head down the stairs. "What's up?" "Take a seat." He gestures to the seat next to him at the dining room table. I plop down in the chair. "So?" He drums his fingers on the table. "I.. met someone." My eyes widen in surprise. My dad? Met a woman? "Oh." He nods. "Her name's Heidi. She has a son who's a senior in highschool. His name's Evan." Oh. I know him. He started that whole Connor Project thing. "I know him. Not directly, but yeah, I've heard of him." "Good! They're coming over for dinner tonight." "Tonight? Dad, I have a date with Michael tonight!" "Sorry,son. Maybe you can reschedule?" I sigh and nod. "I guess." He smiles. "Thanks for understanding. They'll be heere around 6." I'm already heading up the stairs as I call back, "Okay."
>>tiny timeskip brought to you by me possibly seeing barret Wilbert weed on tour (mean girls)>>
I open my laptop and log onto Skype. I click Michael's icon and pace my room as the familiar rings fills my ears. He picks up after two rings. His hair is messy, and he's wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. It looks like he woke up an hour ago. "Hey, love." He smiles at me, running a hand through his hair. "Hey Micha. So.. My dad met someone." His eyebrows raise. "For real? Like, an actual woman, not some Tinder robot?" I snort, then nod. "Her name's Heidi. Oh and hey, remember that whole 'Connor Project' thing? When we were freshmans?" "Vaguely." "Her son, Evan, was the whole leader of it." "Oh. OH. I heard that was a scam." "Same." He shakes his head. "Damn. Well, when do you meet them?" "Tonight. So, no arcade date. Sorry." He pouts. "Aww. Fine. But you owe me." "How am I supposed to make it up to you?" He winks, then purrs softly. "However you want." My face turns red, and he cracks up. "MICHAEL!" "It's so fun to make you flustered." I roll my eyes, then jump when the bell rings. "Would that be them?" I nod, taking a shaky breath. "Hey, Mahal ko. It's going to be okay." "Thanks Micha. I love you." He smiles warmly at me. "I love you too, Jar-bear." I give him a small smile and wave as I end the call. Time to face the music.
So sorry for the wait my friends!!
I love y'all, have a good day.
-Chrissy 💖