~6~

hey y'all

i changed the title and the cover because it was super irrelavant to the story lmao

so heere's a new chapter 

you guyz may or may not kill me for this 

;-;

-JEREMY'S POV-

-a week later at the park- 

I sat on a bench, wating for Michael to show up. We had been dating for about a week, and it was just about the best thing that had ever happened to me. I loved him so much, I can't even express it. Suddeny, I saw.. Christine??? walking toward me , tears running down her face. "Christine? What are you doing he(e)re?" She sat down next to me, wiping a few tears from her eyes. "J-Jake broke up with me. For RICH!!!" She leaned into me. Surprised, I put my hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry.. B-but.." She cut me off by leaning and kissing me. For some reason that I still don't know, I didn't pull away. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Michael. He walked way briskly, crying softly as he put his headphones over his ears and pulled his hood up. I was still for a moment. Then I turned angrily to Christine. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I'M DATING MICHAEL!" She gasped. "R-really?! I'm sorry. I d-didn't  know that." I glared at her and ran in the direction Michael had gone. 

-MICHAEl'S POV- (self harm)

I overlooked the park, looking for a sign of Jeremy. Sure enough, I saw him. kissing christine. CHRISTINE. The girl who I'd despised for years thanks to my big-ass crush on Jeremy. Tears ran down my face as I walked away. I ran to my house, ignoring Jeremy's cries of my name behind me. I got inside and locked the door, racing up the stairs. I went into the bathroom, taking the razor out of my drawer. I cut each arm, sinking down onto the floor and sobbing quietly. I thought of every moment I had with Jeremy. The time we went to Disney World (and he choked on a turkey leg.) Or that time he saved me from drowning.  The birthday party I had where I invited the whole class, but he was the only who came. Man, that was pretty sad. All the times in my life, bad or good, Jeremy had always been by my side. Twelve years. Now he was going to throw all of that away for a girl. What did I expect? I looked in the mirror, and the present was clearer. There was no denying I'm just a loser who'd never be loved. Ever. I sat back down, falling asleep with tears running down my face.

oh god. that was so sad.

i'm sorry. that was so hard to write. ;-; it's friday! i should be happy, but i'm not. help........... ;-;;;;

anyway hope this wasn't too cringy. get all my song refrecnes? (bro duet and mitb) yay! k my doodes 

- brooke