~5~

Hey guys! sorry for taking a bit. i've been busy wit school.  i've got a  new freind group that likes bmc! (yay!)

-Jeremy's POV-

I looked over at Michael as my dad closed the door. "You have money?" He smiled at me. "No duh! I was thinking, we should go to my house. We can play Pac-Man!" I snickered. "You know what else we can do at your house?" I wiggled my eyebrows. He giggled and got up. We raced out the door. I shivered. It was below 30, and all I had on was a T-shirt. Michael looked over at me, handing me his hoodie. I threw it back at him, leaning in to kiss him. After a bit, he pulled away. "Carry me." I insisted. He pulled me onto his shoulders, giggling and blushing. We got a few weird looks as we walked down the street, but, we didn't care. We were happy. Michael chuckled and threw his hoodie back at me. "WEAR IT!" "No!" I put it back on him, snuggling underneath it. "There. Now we're both warm." I blushed. Michael pushed the door to 7-11 open. I bumped my head on the door frame. "OW!" I rubbed my head, hearing a snicker come from Michael. He made his way to the slushie machine, picking out the biggest cup. "what flavor?" I gave him a mischevious grin. "all of them." He smiled and filled it up, full to the brim with every flavor. He handed me the cup while he payed, and I took a sip, wincing at the taste. "This is so bad, but so amazing at the same time." We walked out of the store. 

-time skip to right before they get to Michael's house-

-MICHAEL'S POV- 

We walked for about 15 minutes, sharing stupid jokes that made us laugh so hard we questioned our life choices. Once we got to my door, I asked Jeremy, "Want me to set you down?" He pouted. "No. I'll just duck." I snickered at his reselience. "ok, then." I opened the door, and the smell of gingerbread greeted them. "Hey, ya lovebirds! Come have some cookies." Rose shouted at them from the kitchen. Jeremy grinned down at me, his adorable face bright at the prospect of homemade cooking. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing two, eating one and shoving the other one in Jeremy's mouth. He swallowed it, grinning. "Yum! Thanks, Mrs Mell!" She smiled warmly at him. "Of course, Jeremy! You're here some much, you're practially part of our family." His face turned bright red, along with mine. I started up the stairs, while Crystal yelled, "Don't fuck! or make out!" If Jeremy's face was red before, it was magenta now. I jogged up the stairs, quickly shutting the door behind me. Jeremy went into a fit of giggles. I just smiled at him. He was so adorable, I just couldn't stand it. 

Ok y'all! thats the fluff. have a good day! thanks for reading!

sincerely,

~Brooke