~7~

hey guys!

;) writing this from play rehearsal!

i miss my gf.. i mean WHAT???? hehehe

it hasn't even been an hour since i saw her but reeeeeee

heere you go! UwU

-MICHAEL'S POV-

I woke up in the morning still in my bathroom. I blinked, picking my glasses up from the floor and putting them on, making the world clearer. My phone wasn't dead, suprisingly, but I did have about 5 million texts from Jeremy. Most of them consisted of, "I'm so sorry!" or "Can i please come over?" I sighed, and the paniced part of my brain took over. 

What if he dosen't even like me?

What if he rejects me?

I took a deep breath, and tried to reassure myself. "There's probably a logical explanition for this." I said out loud, getting up and going downstairs. The smell of cofee greeted me. "Morning, Micha!" Shit. I forgot they were here.. "M-morning, Mam!" "Where are you in such a rush too?" She came out of the kitchen, sipping a mug of tea. "Oh, Jeremy's, right?" "Yeah." She smirked. "Hey, Rose, Jeremy's looking awfully cute these days, isn't he?" She called into the kitchen, and her wife came out, grinning as well. "Why, yes, now that you mention it, I'd say he is." My face turned a deep shade of red, and I sputtered, "I.. uhm..I..." they just laughed in response. I huffed and crossed my arms. "Fine.. I admit it.." They grinned. "Have fun!" I walked out, a slight smirk on my face. 

-time skip brought to you by I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!!!!!!! (sorry i'm at play rehearsal lmao)-

-JEREMY'S POV-

-this is accutually a few hours earlier-

I had woken up early, about 6:00, even though I'd only fallen asleep a few hours earlier. I'd stayed up waiting for a response from Michael, but when none came for close to 4 hours, I had given up and fallen asleep. I'd decided to text Rich.

jeremyisntheere: hey rich

spicybi: hey jeremy

jeremyisntheere: can i have some advice. 

"It's funny you say that." I looked up and shrieked. There was Rich, in the flesh. He had evedentaily came in through the window. "RICH!!!!" He smirked. "Hey, cool your jets. So, what's up?" "Well... Michael and I started dat-" "WHAT!!! OH MY GOD!!!! JAKE OWES ME 20 BUCKS!!" He shrieked, dabbing. I rolled my eyes. "ANNNNYWAYSSSS!!! So we started dating, and then when Jake broke up with Christine, she came to me for comfort. And then she kissed me, and Michael saw." Rich inhaled sharply. "Damn... I have two things to say. Number one: Good ridance to Christine. He should've broken up with her a few months ago. N-not that I c-care!" His face dusted pink, and he looked down. I smirked. "You sure about that?" He gave me a death stare. "YES. Now, on to the second thing. All you have to do is tell Michael the truth. He loves you too much not to believe you." He gave me a soft look, something I wasn't used to seeing on him. His phone buzzed, and I could tell his heart leaped. "I got to go.. Jake needs some... uh..help.. with his homework.." I grinned at him. "Alright. Go help you boyfreind." He ducked out the window, yelling, "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" "OKAY BEAST!" 

- a real time skip this time, brought to you by me being sad that i'm not home listening to bmc rn ;-;-

-MICHAEL'S POV-

I threw a rock at Jeremy's window when I got there, climbing up the tree and going in. He looked at me, surprised. "Oh! H-hey Micha!" I blushed, walking over to his bed and sitting down. He stumbled over his words. "S-so.. I.." I cut him off, taking his hand and looking into his eyes. "Look, Jer.. You're a great person. So just.. just tell me your side of the story." He turned red, squeezing my hand and looking at me. "Wel.. Christine was upset b-because Jake broke up with her. S-so she c-came to me for comfort. And t-then s-she k-kissed me." 

Jeremy. You wanted that. You don't love Michael. 

He winced and put his hand to his head. I frowned. "What is it?" "T-the SQUIP.. i-it's back.." I gasped, getting my bag out and pulling a bottle of Mtn Dew Red out of it. I handed it to him, and he took a sip. "T-thanks." "Of course. Now, look at me." He did so. "I love you, Jer. And I know you well enough to know you're not lying." I leaned in, and our lips made contact. After a few seconds, I pulled away for air. He looked me up and down, noticing I was wearing my hoodie. He started to take it off, winking. I flushed pink, trying to pull my sleeves down. But it was too late. He noticed the cuts, and tears came into his eyes, and he pulled me close. "w-why.." I started crying, too. "I don't know.. old h-habits I g-guess." He kissed the top of my head. "I'm always gonna be here, okay? No matter what. There's nothing you can do to change that." I sniffed and smiled, looking up at him. He was too pure for this world. 

ok beasts! did you like my richxjake refrence?! XD

i'm gonna write some richxjake oneshots when i get home!

but for now, i hope this satisifies your need for an update!! ;))

love ya!

-christine