Chapter one

"Where the hell is  my money?!" I held the twenty year old drunk by his throat while pointing my pistol at his head.
        "I'm sorry, Jason but I don't have it right now." he said while coughing struggling to get air into his deprived lungs.
        "Wrong answer." I shot him in his head and he fell to the ground in a pool of his own blood.
        "Should've had my money." I mumbled as I put on my coat, fedora and shades. I walked out to where the rest of my gang was. They were on the porch in front of the house either smoking or drinking beer.
        I sat down in a chair and faced all of them.
        "Meeting." I said but none of them listened.
        "I said meeting.... now!!" after I yelled that everyone was quiet and was now looking my way.
        "Sorry boss but what happened down there?"
        "Chris, what the friggin hell did I tell you about getting in my business?"
        "Sorry boss just curious."
        "Anyway that's what I called this meeting for." I began, taking in a deep sigh.
        "We're losing money. What do you guys think we should do?"
        "I got an idea boss!!" James yelled with a smug look on his face.
        "Ok what?" I answered knowing it was something dumb. He was famous for saying dumb sh*t.
        "We could always hire strippers." I glared at him and his whole face dropped.
        "We are trying to make money, not lose it, you always want a stripper."
        "What's wrong with strippers boss?" Chase butt in grinning widely at me. Sometimes I feel disgusted with my self that I hire these boys.
        "Well I have the obvious thing we can do. Let's rob a bank." Chris smiled proudly at what he said and he waited for my response. Well how can I be so stupid?
        Robbing a bank will solve all are problems.
        "Chris your a genius. We can rob the bank a move to a next state before the cops get's us. But I have to train y'all, and we'll start  tomorrow." they all nodded, agreeing with me. I love being in control.
        "Ok guys I'm gonna make a quick run then I'll be right back." They all said their goodbyes and I got into my car headed for the for the bar I haven't been to in a while.
~Samantha~
        I pulled up in my drive way. I stepped out the car locking it behind me. I opened the front door of my house and walked inside.
        "Dad I'm back from school!" I yelled for him loudly, putting my bag on the couch. He's probably drunk again which send horrible chills down my spine. He frightens me, ever since my mom died from a drug over dose when I was only ten. Sense then he started drinking none stop, it's like he died with her. He would beat me and verbally abuse me. Sometimes feel like killing myself but that's not gonna solve anything.
        He probably wouldn't even have a funeral for me, but maybe just throw me out in the backyard and let the rats have a meal of my decompose body, yes that's how cruel he is.
        "Sam, where were you!?" I heard his drunken voice yelled at me. I can smell the stench of alcohol  from his body, so it's a no brainer that he's drunk and angry at me for whatever reason.
        "I should ask you the same question." I boldly said. He madly chuckled and started to walked towards me, as he was stepping forward I was stepping backwards.
        My back then made contact with the front door and my father's face was right in front of mines. I almost vomit from the smell of alcohol coming from his breath. He looked crazy, dangerously crazy. He chuckled once again, bringing both of his hands up and wrap them around my throat, knocking the wind out of my lungs.
        "You thought you can get away from me huh?! Where the hell were you?!" He yelled chocking me harder making it difficult for me to breathe. He grew angrier at me when I didn't answer so he back hand slap me, and I fell with a thud, crying. I thought he was done and it will be all over, boy I was wrong. He pulled me up by my hair and through me across the room, I rolled on my back whimpering in pain. He stood over me and put one foot on my chest, looking at me with a disgusted look on his face.
        "Your just like your mother, weak and worthless." He spat on my face and began kicking me in my stomach. I began to cough up blood. I didn't even had the strength to tell him to stop. Black dots began to fill my vision, soon enough I was in full darkness.
~Jason~
        I parked my car outside the bar. I stepped out of my car making sure I locked it before I went inside. I took off my shades and looked around the place, right then someone called my name. I turn around to see just the person I was looking for.
        "So what brings you here McCann." I smirked at my ex Madi. I look at her up and down licking my lips.
        "Still looking sexy I see." I smirked as she playfully rolls her eyes. Madi and I go way back, she was my girlfriend when I first got my gang together. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen her in three years.
        "What are you here for Jason?" she folded her arms raising one eyebrow at me. I chuckled lightly.
        "What I can't visit an old friend?" I acted like I didn't want anything. She scoff
        "Really? After four years-" I cut her off before she could finish.
        "Actual three years." I said like a 'know-it-all'  She rolls her eyes again in annoyance.
        "Whatever, after all this time why are you coming to me now?" One thing she wasn't, was dumb I'll give her that. I ran my hand through my hair letting out a deep sigh.
        "Look Madi the reason I came here is to ask you for a favor." She scoff and began to walk away. I grabbed her by the arm stopping her in her tracks.
        "Can you at least hear what it is before you walk off ?" She yanked her arm outta my grip and turn completely to face me.
        "You are unbelievable you know that right? you come in here after three years acting all buddy buddy up like nothing happened between us. Now you want a favor?" she let out a fake laugh.
        "You're asking the wrong girl McCann." she was about to leave again but I grabbed her once more.
        "Look, I can get you out this hell hole. I know you're not happy here. If you just come with me , you and I can both be making some cash. So what to do you say?" I whisper the last part to her before kissing her hand. She thought about it for a while before saying.
        "Ok , but I hope their isn't any catch to this." I smirked at her and mumble under my breath
        "Oh you have no idea."

_______________________________________________________________
 Thank you for reading :D I love you all.  The girl in the pic is Samantha